One of the best way to make ribs! These Crock-Pot Ribs are actually fall off the bone tender and full of flavor.
If there is a way I can make it in the slow cooker I will try it! This past summer my husband had been grilling up a storm! One of my favorites was the ribs he grilled and I bought more at the store the very next week. Thunderstorms ruined my plans and so into the slow cooker they went. The ribs turned out amazing! They are so tender they actually fall off right the bone. If you love slow cooker recipe as much as I do then make sure to check out my other ones next.
Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker French Dip
- Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Legs
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Taco Soup
How to make Crock Pot Ribs:
Start by mixing together all your seasoning then rub ribs with this seasoning mix and brush with bbq sauce. Place ribs in the slow cooker with the fatty part touching the outside on the slow cooker.
How long to cook Crock Pot Ribs:
Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours or until your pork is cooked through and tender. Remember that every slow cooker is different and can cook things differently Make sure to check the temperature of your meat before serving.
What to serve with Crock Pot Ribs:
- Skillet Green Beans
- Broccoli Ranch Twice Stuffed Potatoes
- Cheddar Ranch Mashed Potatoes
- Broccoli Salad
- Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
Have leftover bbq sauce? Try these recipes next:
Honey BBQ Chicken Bites: This recipe is a favorite with my readers and my family. We love them for dinner and the kids eat them up.
Pineapple BBQ Meatballs: These meatballs are so simple to make with just a few ingredients but taste amazing.
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders: These sliders are another favorite with the kids. Something about small food they just love, make sure to check this one out!
Crock Pot Ribs
- 3 pounds pork ribs
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (or to taste)
- Mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, chili powder, and paprika. Rub ribs with this seasoning mix. Brush with bbq sauce.
- Place ribs in the slow cooker with the fatty part touching the outside on the slow cooker. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours or until your pork is cooked through and tender.