These Air Fryer Ranch Potatoes make the perfect side dish to any recipe. They are simple to make, full of flavor, and perfectly crispy.
Can you make roasted potatoes in the air fryer?
Making potatoes in the air fryer is so simple. They come out perfectly crispy just like they would if you had roasted them in the oven.
You only need three simple ingredients to make these potatoes
- Russet potatoes (or your favorite potato)
- Oil (you can use vegetable, olive, or coconut)
- Ranch seaosning
Step one: Get started by washing and dicing potatoes and add them to a mixing bowl.
Step two: Toss potatoes in oil and season with ranch seasoning and toss to coat. Once coated add potatoes to the air fryer basket.
FAQ and Tips
Can I use another type of potato? Yes red or yellow potatoes would work well for this recipe as well.
Prepare your potatoes: When washing and dicing make sure to cut the potatoes evenly. This will help them cook evenly.
Do I have to turn the potatoes? Yes removing the basked and tossing or turning potatoes will also help them cook evenly and come out crispy.
Is the air fryer healthy? Air frying is a healthier option to frying foods in oil.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Air Fryer Ranch Potatoes
- 1 pound russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- Wash and dice potatoes and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Toss potatoes in oil and season with ranch seasoning and toss to coat. Once coated add potatoes to the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the air fryer at 400 for 10-15 minutes removing the basket half way through to toss potatoes.
Leave a Reply