You are going to love these perfect Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. With a pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and chocolate these cooked are PERFECT for fall.
I know some people in this world get tired of or think pumpkin spice is over done. I guess since you are here you are NOT one of those crazy people! In my books pumpkin can never be over done and I will mix it with just about everything that I make. Fall is my all time favorite time of year and pumpkin spice will only be here for so long.
Soon it will be gone and Christmas and peppermint will be the star of the show but for right now I’ll enjoy my everything pumpkin! I made these cookies last week and took them to a friends house while we watched football and they got eaten pretty fast. Everyone really loved them and my friend was already asking if I had the recipe on the blog yet. Well here you go, the perfect Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
The only cookie recipe that you need this fall! This soft and chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect for a fall treat. Made with pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and full of chocolate chips.
I’m a fall girl through and through. It’s been my favorite time of year since I was a little girl. My birthday is in the fall, Thanksgiving, sweaters, hot apple cider, cool weather, sweaters, boots, coffee, pumpkins, need I say more? These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect fall treat and would even go great on your Thanksgiving Day dessert table.
How to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add flour, baking side, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together and set aside.
- In a bowl or stand mixer add brown sugar, sugar, and oil until combined.
- Next add vanilla, pumpkin puree, and your egg into the mixer and combine.
- Slowly mix in flour mix stopping to scrap the sides when needed.
- Fold in chocolate chips then scoop out 2 tbsp of dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake then remove from the oven and allow to cool on the pan then a wire rack.
Here are a few more cookie recipes that I think you would love:
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies: Just in case you don’t like oatmeal raisin cookies try these instead!
Chocolate Chip Cookie: The classic recipe and one of my all-time favorites.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie: When chocolate is in the title you know it’s going to be good!
- Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies
- Pumpkin Bread
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
This recipe will make 15 big cookies like pictures for 24 normal size cookies.
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Add flour, baking side, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk together and set aside.
In a bowl or stand mixer add brown sugar, sugar, and oil until combined. Next add vanilla, pumpkin puree, and your egg into the mixer and combine. Slowly mix in flour mix stopping to scrap the sides when needed.
Fold in chocolate chips then scoop out 2 tbsp of dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for about 12-14 minutes then remove from the oven and allow to cool on the pan for 5-6 minutes before moving it to a wire rack to cool completely.