Does it get any better then chocolate and pumpkin? This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread will need to be on your fall baking list!
We all know how awesome pumpkin is and this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is going to become a favorite of yours! It's so simple to make and taste amazing! When I make this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread we eat if for breakfast with some fruit but also a piece for dessert! It's so good! If you want more pumpkin recipes, I mean who doesn't, then make sure to check out a few more of my favorites next.
- Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Spice Middy Buddies
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
How to make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread:
Step one: Preheat oven then prepare a bread pan.
Step Two: Whisk together dry ingredients.
Step Three: In a separate bowl whisk together wet ingredients. Next whisk in dry ingredients in with the wet. Fold in chocolate chips.
Step Four: Now just bake . Allow to cool for several mixtures before removing it from the pan.
To prevent burning the top of your bread half way though cooking remove the bread from the oven and top with foil. Or remove and place on the bottom rack.
Here are a few more of my favorite bread recipes:
Dutch Apple Pie: I love apple pie, it's hands down my favorite dessert. My dutch apple pie has been a favorite with my readers so I decided to share this amazing bread recipe with all you apple pie lovers.
Gingerbread Loaf: Gingerbread is a classic for winter. The smell of this baking makes everything smell like Christmas.
Banana Nut Bread: This is the classic that we all know and love. I love mine with walnuts, the best way to make it.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 ¼ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a bread pan with non stick spray and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, brown sugar, oil, milk, and pumpkin puree. Slowly whisk in dry ingredients in with the wet. Fold in 1 cups chocolate chips and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Allow to cool for several mixtures before removing it from the pan.