Does it get any better then chocolate and pumpkin? This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread will need to be on your fall baking list!
We all know how awesome pumpkin is and this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is going to become a favorite of yours! It's so simple to make and taste amazing!
When I make this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread we eat if for breakfast with some fruit but also a piece for dessert!
It's so good! If you want more pumpkin recipes, I mean who doesn't, then make sure to check out a few more of my favorites next.
How to make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread:
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is very easy to make. Pumpkin Puree is such a good flavor and mixes well in a lot of these bread and cupcake recipes I have been making.
It provides that rich true pumpkin flavor and helps keep the batter nice and moist.
- All- Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Brown Sugar
- Vegetable Oil
- Pumpkin Puree
- Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
Step One - Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a bread pan with non stick spray and set aside.
Step Two - Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice together and set aside.
Step Three - In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, brown sugar, oil, milk, and pumpkin puree.
Step Four - Slowly whisk in dry ingredients in with the wet.
Step Five - Fold in 1 cups chocolate chips and top with remaining chocolate chips.
Step Six - Bake for 50-60 minutes. Allow to cool for several mixtures before removing it from the pan.
Tips for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread:
- To prevent burning the top of your bread half way though cooking remove the bread from the oven and top with foil. Or remove and place on the bottom rack.
- Use whatever chocolate chips you like. Semi-sweet, milk chocolate, dark chocolate they all work and taste great!
- Do not use Pumpkin Pie Filling as it is already sweetened and flavored.
Pumpkin Pie Spice:
Pumpkin Pie Spice is the flavor of Fall. If you do not have your own you can mix up you own.
Take about a half teaspoon of cinnamon and mix it with small pinches of allspice, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
Don't over do the additional spices as they can be very strong.
Can you freeze this recipe?
Yes, this recipe freezes great. Once the bread is out of the oven allow it to fully cool if you play to freeze it.
Once cooled wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and then wrap in aluminum foil or place in a freezer safe container.
This will freeze for up to 2 months. When ready to serve allow it to thaw in the refrigerator and then slice to serve.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 ¼ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a bread pan with non stick spray and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, brown sugar, oil, milk, and pumpkin puree. Slowly whisk in dry ingredients in with the wet. Fold in 1 cups chocolate chips and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Allow to cool for several mixtures before removing it from the pan.