Christmas Punch is a tasty and sparkling drink for all to enjoy at the holiday season. Three simple ingredients and you have a refreshing drink to enjoy!
My husband has been drinking this since he was a kid. His mom made this every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
When we got married he made it for our first Thanksgiving and Christmas as well. We have not had a holiday since that we haven't had this simple punch to enjoy. Now our boys love it and we can't skip it on the holiday menu!
How to make Christmas Punch:
This is a very simple recipe to make. Thaw your lemonade concentrate the night before in the fridge. Mix all ingredients together in a large pitcher, pour over ice in a glass and enjoy!
- Ginger Ale
- Cranberry Juice
- Frozen Lemonade Concentrate (thawed)
What is so special about this Christmas Punch?
This recipe not only is a family tradition now, but the flavor of ginger ale and cranberry juice is really a wonderful Christmas flavor. It is so easy to make you will love to make this for any gathering you have for the holidays. It's easy to make ahead of time and it also travels well depending on your pitcher or jug!
Can I make this drink ahead of time?
Yes, you can definitely make this ahead of time. There is one thing to note, do not mix your ginger ale and ice until ready to serve. If you make it a couple of days in advance just mix the lemonade and cranberry juice. Add the soda when ready to serve.
Alternatives and changes you can make to this punch:
- Use Sprite or 7-Up instead of the Ginger Ale. I happen to know a few people that do not like the taste of Ginger Ale, so I keep a Sprite or 7-Up handy for when I make this and they are coming over. The lemon-lime soda adds a different flavor but a really refreshing taste as well.
- You can use store bought lemonade instead of the concentrate. I like the concentrate as it is not watered down yet, and stays strong when mixed with the Ginger Ale.
- Use Sparkling Cider as an alternative to the Ginger Ale for a different flavor.
Garnishes for this Holiday Punch:
- Add some fresh cranberries or orange slices to each glass before you serve it.
- Add a few mint leaves to the glass and give it a little mix for a nice minty wintergreen flavor.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- Place all ingredients in a large pitcher or jug and mix.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge to serve later.