No baking and done in just 15 minutes this simple Oreo Bark is a must try recipe! When it's frozen just break apart and serve.
Two Ingredient Dessert
The perfect treat made with just two simple ingredients and done in 15 minutes or less. This Oreo Bark is a must try recipe.
This Christmas season I have baking up a storm. Gifts for teaches, neighbors, and treats for family night.
When making treats for gifts I love adding some bark into the mix. It's simple to make and taste amazing.
- Oreo cookies
- White chocolate: I used bakers white chocolate since it melts so easier.
Step one: Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Step two: Melt white chocolate then spread it onto the parchment paper.
Tips for Melting Chocolate
Melting chocolate can be a little tricky so it's important to use a higher quality chocolate especially when it comes to white chocolate.
I bought a white chocolate bar that was made for baking and melting. When it comes to chocolate I find it to be easier to melt.
I placed them separately in microwave safe bowls and only heated for 30 seconds at a time and mixed.
When you remove your chocolate and mix make sure your spoon is dry. Water getting into melting chocolate can cause it to harden.
It only took about 1 minute each to be completely melted and smooth.
If you want to skip the microwave you can always melt your chocolate on the stovetop.
Next sprinkle on crushed cookies.
- Tip: Use any cookie you enjoy crushed up for this recipe.
Step three: Place in the freezer to harder.
This should only take about 10 minutes but you can keep it in longer if needed. Once sold remove from freezer.
Step four: Remove from freezer and paper and break into pieces to serve.
Store them in an air tight container in the fridge or eat them right away.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
- 8 oz bakers white chocolate
- 6 crushed Oreo cookies
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate then spread it onto the parchment paper. Sprinkle on crushed cookies.
- Place in the freezer to harder for 10 minutes (longer if needed). Once sold remove from freezer.
- Remove from freezer and paper and break into pieces to serve. Store them in an air tight container in the fridge or eat them right away.