Easy and oh so cheesy! This Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Cheddar Smoked Sausage is a recipe that the entire family is sure to love.
Easy Dinner Recipes:
This recipe is a family favorite in our house. My husband loves it just as much as the kids do. He started off making the recipe years ago, and I knew if he was in charge of dinner that his homemade Mac and cheese with smoked sausage would be on the table. I can't give him all the credit though I did work out a few things and added a few ingredients and now this recipe is perfect.
I mean it really is perfect, and the BEST Mac and cheese I have ever had. The best part, it is so easy to make! I started with cooked noodles and added cheese with half and half. Let it cook until melted then add in the good stuff, 1 package of Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links 14oz.
How to make Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Cheddar Smoked Sausage:
- When cooking your pasta make sure to not overcook. Cooking your pasta al dente is perfect for this recipe.
Mac and Cheese Recipes:
If you love pasta covered in melted cheese you have to try these other recipes.
- Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Stove Top Mac and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Pizza Mac and Cheese
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EverydayEckrich #CollectiveBias
Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Cheddar Smoked Sausage
- Slow Cooker
- 2 cups Macaroni noodles
- 16 oz Pasteurized processed cheese block
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 4 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 ½ cup Half and half
- 14 oz Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage 1 package
- Cook macaroni according to the packages directions. Drain and place in slow cooker.
- Cut cheese block into cubes and place on top of noodles. Add shredded cheddar cheese, butter, and half and half.
- Cook on high for 1 hour. Stir well until all the melted cheese has coated the noodles. Cut Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage into bite size pieces and mix in with noodles. Allow to cook for 1 more hour.
- Serve and enjoy the BEST Mac and cheese!