Easy and oh so cheesy! This Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Cheddar Smoked Sausage is a recipe that the entire family is sure to love.
Easy Dinner Recipes:
This recipe is a family favorite in our house. My husband loves it just as much as the kids do.
He started off making the recipe years ago, and I knew if he was in charge of dinner that his homemade Mac and cheese with smoked sausage would be on the table.
I can't give him all the credit though I did work out a few things and added a few ingredients and now this recipe is perfect.
How to make Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Cheddar Smoked Sausage:
This is a very easy comfort food recipe to make. There is nothing better than Mac and Cheese with Smoked Sausage.
Cook your noodles and then add all your ingredients to the slow cooker. When there is only 1 hour left for cooking, slice the sausage and add that to the slow co
- Macaroni Noodles
- Velveeta (cubed)
- Butter (melted)
- Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Half and Half
- Smoked Sausage
- Tip: When cooking your pasta make sure to not overcook. Cooking your pasta al dente is perfect for this recipe.
Step three: Cook on high for 1 hour. Stir well until all the melted cheese has coated the noodles. Cut Smoked Sausage into bite-size pieces and mix in with noodles. Allow cooking for 1 more hour.
- Tip: I used Cheddar Smoked Sausage
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Cheddar Smoked Sausage
- Slow Cooker
- 2 cups Macaroni noodles
- 16 oz Pasteurized processed cheese block
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 4 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 ½ cup Half and half
- 14 oz Smoked Sausage 1 package
- Cook macaroni according to the packages directions. Drain and place in slow cooker.
- Cut cheese block into cubes and place on top of noodles. Add shredded cheddar cheese, butter, and half and half.
- Cook on high for 1 hour. Stir well until all the melted cheese has coated the noodles. Cut Smoked Sausage into bite size pieces and mix in with noodles. Allow to cook for 1 more hour.