Easy and oh so cheesy! This Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Cheddar Smoked Sausage is a recipe that the entire family is sure to love.
Easy Dinner Recipes:
This recipe is a family favorite in our house. My husband loves it just as much as the kids do. He started off making the recipe years ago, and I knew if he was in charge of dinner that his homemade Mac and cheese with smoked sausage would be on the table. I can’t give him all the credit though I did work out a few things and added a few ingredients and now this recipe is perfect.
I mean it really is perfect, and the BEST Mac and cheese I have ever had. The best part, it is so easy to make! I started with cooked noodles and added cheese with half and half. Let it cook until melted then add in the good stuff, 1 package of Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links 14oz.
How to make Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Cheddar Smoked Sausage:
- When cooking your pasta make sure to not overcook. Cooking your pasta al dente is perfect for this recipe.
Mac and Cheese Recipes:
If you love pasta covered in melted cheese you have to try these other recipes.
- Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Stove Top Mac and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Pizza Mac and Cheese
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EverydayEckrich #CollectiveBias
Amazing Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese using Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage. You will love this classic recipe and these amazing sausage.
- 2 cups Macaroni noodles
- 16 oz Pasteurized processed cheese block
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 4 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cup Half and half
- 14 oz Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage 1 package
- Cook macaroni according to the packages directions. Drain and place in slow cooker.
- Cut cheese block into cubes and place on top of noodles. Add shredded cheddar cheese, butter, and half and half.
- Cook on high for 1 hour. Stir well until all the melted cheese has coated the noodles. Cut Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage into bite size pieces and mix in with noodles. Allow to cook for 1 more hour.
- Serve and enjoy the BEST Mac and cheese!
When cooking your pasta make sure to not overcook. Cooking your pasta al dente is perfect for this recipe.
Pasteurized processed cheese block is like an easy melt cheese. A Velvetta block cheese is what we usually use.