This Slow Cooker Pizza Chicken is a family favorite. We all love pizza night and now we can have it more than on Friday night!
Pizza night is always a favorite in my house! This Slow Cooker Pizza Chicken is so simple to make and my kids LOVED it! That's what we can a win-win recipe!
- Chicken breast: I used 3-4 boneless and skinless breast. You can also use boneless and skinless chicken thighs.
- Pizza Sauce: Use store-bought or make your own!
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni Slices: We love pepperoni pizza but feel free to add your favorite pizza toppings like mushrooms, cooked and crumbled sausage, or diced onions.
- Dried Basil
Step one: Start by placing your chicken in the slow cooker and spread on all pizza sauce.
Step two: Next you will want to top your chicken with shredded mozzarella, pepperoni slices, and dried basil.
- Tip: If you are adding other pizza toppings to this recipe add them in now.
Step three: Cook for 5-6 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high. Until chicken is cooked through and at a safe temperature.
You can serve this chicken as is with a side salad.
You can also shred your pizza chicken and serve it over pasta. To keep it low carb try spaghetti squash.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Pizza Chicken
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breast (3-4 boneless and skinless breast)
- 14 oz pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 pepperoni slices
- ½ tablespoons dried basil
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and spread on all pizza sauce.
- Top chicken with shredded mozzarella, pepperoni slices, and dried basil.
- Cook for 5-6 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high. Until chicken is cooked through and at a safe temperature. Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply