Who is ready to party St. Patrick's Day style!? In case you didn't know I'm a sucker for a theme so St. Patrick's Day fun with all the green treats and Irish food, I'm all in! This St. Patrick's Day Punch is easy to make and taste so good!
I made this super easy only 2 ingredients St. Patrick's Day Punch with my boys and they loved it! A fun green drink with ice cream, what's not to love here!
How to make St. Patrick's Day Punch:
This is very simple to make, and it is so festive! With just two ingredients all you need to do is basically mix them up!
- Lime Sherbet Ice Cream - I used 1 pint for this recipe
- Ginger Ale - 2 Liter
- Optional Toppings: Whipped Cream and Green Sprinkles
Step One: Start with your ice cream. I scooped out a carton of lime sherbet into a big serving bowl. Next, pour in a 2-liter bottle of ginger ale.
- Tip: The Sherbet does not have to be melted before adding the Ginger Ale.
Step Two: Do you spy some little fingers in the corner of the next picture? My little guy couldn't wait to get started and decided to taste test! I just poured the ginger ale over my ice cream and let it sit for a while. Those bubbles will all go away after a few minutes.
I let my punch sit for a good 10-15 minutes before serving. You get rid of all those bubbles. Time to serve, I added whipped cream and green sprinkles of course to top it all off.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
St. Patricks Day Punch
- 1 pint lime sherbet ice cream
- 2 liters ginger ale
- whipped cream and green sprinkles for topping
- Scoop out lime sherbet and place into a large punch bowl.
- Pour in ginger ale and allow to sit until sherbet has started to melt and bubbles are gone.
- Serve with whipped cream and green sprinkles.