This Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad is loaded with all your favorite Italian sub ingredients chopped up and tossed with a cheese tortellini. It’s the perfect side dish or even lunch recipe that you are going to love.
Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad
I love pasta salad recipes. We make them as a side dish or a meal. I made this Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad again just a few weeks ago and we had it for lunch. The time before that we served it at a bbq on the side of burgers and hot dogs. Either way I think you will love this simple pasta salad recipe. If you love pasta salad as much as I do then check out more of my favorite pasta salad recipes next.
Pasta Salad Recipes:
- BLT Pasta Salad
- Italian Spaghetti Pasta Salad
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Easy Taco Pasta Salad
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
How to make Tortellini Italian Pasta Salad:
- Cook your cheese tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together lettuce, ham, salami, pepperoni, red onion, and banana peppers.
- As more or less of each to taste.
- Add cooled pasta and toss again.
- Pour in dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have left over Tortellini? Try these recipes next:
Slow Cooker Tomato Soup with Cheese Tortellini: I love tomato soup and if you love to have grilled cheese with it then you have to try it with cheese tortellini.
Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup: Another soup recipe full of flavor! Creamy base with shredded chicken, veggies, and cheese tortellini, yum!
- 8.8 oz cheese tortellini
- 2/3 cup deli sliced ham
- 2/3 cup deli sliced salami
- 2/3 cup pepperoni
- 1/2 cup red onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup banana peppers (rings)
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
Cook your cheese tortellini according to package directions.Drain and rinse with cold water. Allow to cool.
In a large mixing bowl toss together ham, salami, pepperoni, red onion, and banana peppers. As more or less of each to taste.
Add cooled pasta and toss again. Pour in dressing and toss to coat. Serve and enjoy!
Optional: I topped mine with fresh parsley for garnish.