If you want a big bowl of comfort food you have to try this Vegetable Beef Soup. It's hearty and delicious one of the best recipes.
Flavorful Vegetable Beef Soup
This soup has become one of my favorites. It's loaded with flavor and so simple to make.
- Tips: Garlic can quickly burn. Add ing garlic once beef is cooked and only cooking it for a short time will help prevent burning.
Step two: Stir in all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover allow to simmer for 25-35 minutes
Tips and FAQ
Can this be made in the slow cooker? Yes just follow step one then add the cooked beef and all remaining ingredients to your slow cooker. Allow to cook for 5-6 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high.
Can this soup be frozen? Once cooked allow your soup to cool completely. Place soup in an air tight container and place in the freezer. Allow to that in the fridge and reheat on the stove top or microwave.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 cups beef broth
- 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 14.5 oz petite diced tomatoes
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley (dried)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- ½ teaspoon thyme (dried)
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add in ground beef and onions and cook and crumble. Add in minced garlic and allow to cook for 30-60 seconds. Drain fat at needed.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover allow to simmer for 25-35 minutes.