Super simple to make these Cheesy Hot Dog Roll Ups are a favorite in my house. Just a few simple ingredients and an easy dinner to lunch that you are going to love is ready.
My mother-in-law was the one who gave me this recipe. She made them for us for a quick lunch during a visit and after I was hooked.
I like a regular hot dog in a bun but wrapped in a crescent roll with cheese takes hot dog to an entire new level, they are amazing!
How to make Cheesy Hot Dog Roll Ups:
Get started by preheating the oven to 375° F then prepare a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
Open crescent rolls and lay out on the baking sheet. Then you need to place half a slice of cheese on each crescent.
Then you need to place a hot dog on each. And roll up each crescent.
Bake until presents are fully cooked.
Optional: serve with mustard and ketchup for dipping.
What to serve with Cheesy Hot Dog Roll Ups:
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Creamed Corn: This cream corn recipe is so simple to make and taste great.
- Roasted Ranch Carrots: This recipe is one of my favorites and my kids love them.
- Sweet Potato Fries: You can't fo wrong with hot dog and fries. These sweet potato fries are delicious.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Cheesy Hot Dog Roll Ups
- 8 oz Crescent rolls (8 presents per pack)
- 8 Hot dogs
- 4 slices Colby Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Prepare a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Open crescent rolls and lay out on the baking sheet. Place half a slice of cheese on each crescent then place a hot dog on each. Roll up each crescent.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until presents are fully cooked. Optional: serve with mustard and ketchup for dipping.