Super simple to make these Cheesy Hot Dog Roll Ups are a favorite in my house. Just a few simple ingredients and an easy dinner to lunch that you are going to love is ready.
This recipe is so simple and while I have been making it for year I never shared it. That is until I served them to a friend said she never thought about making hot dogs this way. Now it’s a one of her kids favorite meals. My mother-in-law was the one who gave me this recipe. She made them for us for a quick lunch during a visit and after I was hooked. I like a regular hot dog in a bun but wrapped in a crescent roll with cheese takes hot dog to an entire new level, they are amazing!
How to make Cheesy Hot Dog Roll Ups:
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Open crescent rolls and lay out on the baking sheet.
- Place half a slice of cheese on each crescent.
- Place a hot dog on each. Roll up each crescent.
- Bake until presents are fully cooked.
- Optional: serve with mustard and ketchup for dipping.
What to serve with Cheesy Hot Dog Roll Ups:
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Creamed Corn
- Roasted Ranch Carrots
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Fries
More recipes your kids will LOVE:
Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese: This is my all time favorite way to make Mac and cheese!
Root Beer BBQ Chicken: The BEST way to make bbq chicken. It’s so moist and full of flavor.
Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti: This spaghetti recipe is so simple and one of my kids favorite.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Hot Dogs and Cheese rolled up in a Crescent Roll.
- 8 oz Crescent rolls (8 presents per pack)
- 8 Hot dogs
- 4 slices Colby Jack cheese
Preheat the oven to 375° F. Prepare a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
Open crescent rolls and lay out on the baking sheet. Place half a slice of cheese on each crescent then place a hot dog on each. Roll up each crescent.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until presents are fully cooked.
Optional: serve with mustard and ketchup for dipping.