Dessert or breakfast, either way, you are going to love these simple and easy Chocolate Chip Muffins. Loaded with chocolate chips, you will love these muffins.
When I serve chocolate chips for breakfast my kids NEVER put up a fight. These soft and light Chocolate Chip Muffins are a hit with the entire family.
How to make Chocolate Chip Muffins:
I've openly admitted it before I never been a big breakfast person. Okay, I'll take that back, it's not so much breakfast as it is mornings. Waking up early to cook and eat, I would rather have more time in bed. If I had a chef to cook breakfast for me while I slept, well then I would totally be a breakfast person! The best part about these Chocolate Chip Muffins is freezing them. Once cooked just allow them to completely cool then toss them in a large freezer bag. Breakfast all week with only one day of work.
- Baking Powder
- Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
- Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Extract
Step one: Preheat oven and prepare a muffin tin with non-stick spray or baking liners then set it aside.
Step two: Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
Step three: In a stand mixer with paddle attachment mix together softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Once well combined and smooth add eggs, then milk, and last vanilla extract. Continue to mix until well combined.
Step four: Continue to mix until well combined then slowly mix in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips with a spoon.
Step five: Spoon mix into muffin tin. Bake until cooked through and a toothpick can come out clean.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 cups Flour
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ cup Unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ⅔ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk (more as needed)
- ¾ cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with non-stick spray or baking liners and set aside.
- Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a stand mixer (with paddle attachment) mix together softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Once well combined and smooth add eggs (one at a time), then milk, and last vanilla extract. Continue to mix until well combined.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients until just combined. Add more milk as needed for a creamy batter. Fold in chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Spoon mix into muffin tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick can come out clean.