Dessert or breakfast, either way you are going to love these simple and easy Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Chocolate Chip Muffins
When I serve chocolate chips for breakfast my kids NEVER put up a fight. These soft and light Chocolate Chip Muffins are a hit with the entire family.
I’ve openly admitted it before I never been a big breakfast person. Okay I’ll take that back, it’s not so much breakfast as it is mornings. Waking up early to cook and eat, I would rather have more time in bed. If I had a chef to cook breakfast for me while I slept, well then I would totally be a breakfast person! The best part about these Chocolate Chip Muffins is freezing them. Once cooked just allow them to completely cool then toss them in a large freezer bag. Breakfast all week with only one day of work.
Make sure you sign up and get your free meal planning printable!
- Flour, 2 cups
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder, 2 tsp
- Unsalted butter, room temperature, 1 1/4 cup
- Brown sugar, 2/3 cup
- Eggs, 2
- Milk, 1 cup
- Chocolate Chips, 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with non-stick pray (or baking liners) and set aside.
- Shift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a stand mixer (with paddle attachment) mix together butter, and brow sugar. Once well combined and smooth add eggs (one at a time) and milk. Continue to mix until well combined.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Spoon mix into muffin tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a tooth pick can come out clean.
More Recipes for YOU: