These Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookie are loaded with chocolate and peanut butter chips. They are ooey-gooey and one of my favorite cookie recipes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookie
Cookies are my favorites treat! There are so many options you could have a different one every day, and I would if I could 😉
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are so amazing! After I made my chocolate chip cookie I knew I had to try it with peanut butter next. Something about peanut butter and chocolate that just makes my heart (and my belly) truly happy. I hope you love these cookies just as much as I do! If you need more don't worry I got your back, check out a few of my favorites next.
- Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft and Chewy M&M Cookies
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookie
- Soft and Chewy Sugar Cookie
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookie:
Step one: Let's start with our dry ingredients. Whisked together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Once it's mixed then set aside.
Step two: Use a stand mixer or you could use an electric mixer beat softened butter with melted chocolate, sugar, and brown sugar.
Step three: Once well those are mixed and creamy then add in your egg, vanilla extract, and milk.
Step four: Now it's time for those dry ingredients you whisked up before. Add them into the mixer and mix until well combined.
Step five: Fold in chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Place dough in the fridge and allow to chill for at least 2 hours.
Step six: Once your cookies are chilled then go ahead and preheat your oven.
Step seven: Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll out into 1 inch balls and place them on your baking sheet and bake.
Chilling Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookie:
I know chilling cookies is a pain. I'm ready to eat them right away. When it comes to these cookies though chilling is a must. No skipping! These cookies have melted chocolate in them and are so ooey gooey! Because of that, you have to chill but trust me it will be well worth it.
Baking Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookie:
For these cookies, I love setting aside a few extra chocolate chips for topping. They can get pretty lost in the dark chocolate dough so adding a few on top will give you that pretty cookie where you can see all the chips.
And just a few more for all you peanut butter lovers out there!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins: I mean could you think of anything better to serve for breakfast?
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip: No baking for this recipe. Just mix and dip!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookie: I told you how much I love cookies and these top my list of favorites. You will not be able to stop eating them.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookie
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup chocolate chips (melted)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ⅓ cup chocolate chip
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Whisked together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Once combined set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or electric mixer beat softened butter with melted chocolate, sugar, and brown sugar. Once well combined add in egg, vanilla extract, and milk. Add in dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Place dough in the fridge and allow to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll out into 1 inch balls and place them on your baking sheet. Bake for 12-13 minutes. Allow to cool for several minutes before serving.