One of my favorite cookie recipes. These Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie are a chocolate lovers dream. Gooey chocolate cookie full of chocolate chips!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie
When the word chocolate appears in the title twice I feel like I don’t need to do much more explaining. Chocolate cookies loaded with chocolate chips, yes please is all I can think to say. These Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie are perfect and one of my favorite cookie recipes. Grab a big glass a milk and enjoy one tonight. Once your done with this cookie then make sure to check out all my other favorite cookie recipes.
- The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Double Chocolate M&M Cookie
- Sprinkle Cookie
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookie
How to make Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- Whisked together dry ingredients.
- Beat softened butter with melted chocolate, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Once well combined add in egg, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place dough in the fridge and allow to chill.
- Preheat oven and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out into 1 inch balls and place them on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes.
Since chocolate is the best thing ever, try these recipes next:
Double Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins: Yep, double chocolate. That’s all you need to know right 😉
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bar: These oatmeal bars are one of my favorite. Plus because it has oatmeal in it then it counts as breakfast right.
Easy Chocolate Fudge: Just three simple ingredients! This is such an easy fudge recipe.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (melted)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 10 oz chocolate chips
Whisked together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Once combined set aside.
Using a stand mixer or electric mixer beat softened butter with melted chocolate, sugar, and brown sugar. Once well combined add in egg, vanilla extract, and milk. Add in dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
Fold in chocolate chips. Place dough in the fridge and allow to chill for at least 2 hours.
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll out into 1 inch balls and place them on your baking sheet. Bake for 12-13 minutes.