Need an easy cookie recipe with no chilling and minimal ingredients? Try these simple Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies. Not only are they easy to make but they taste amazing!
I love making simple dessert recipes that start with a box of cake mix. Half the work is done for you already so they are perfect recipes when you need something simple and in a hurry. These Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies are just that! They are so simple and easy to make and they taste amazing!
How to make Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and preparing a cookie sheet.
Next to a large mixing bowl combine yellow cake mix or white cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and flour until well combined.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Now just roll out balls of dough and place them on prepared baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes.
Ingredients for Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Cake mix
- Chocolate chips
After you try out these cookies check out even more recipes you can make with a box of cake mix:
Have leftover chocolate chips? Try these recipes next:
The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie: Seriously the perfect cookie! This one is my all time favorite and one you have to try.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip: This Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip is the perfect dessert pairs with strawberries and graham crackers for dipping.
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars: These are another favorite of mine. Chocked full of chocolate chips and sine It has oatmeal in it then it counts as breakfast right ;).
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 15.25 oz Yellow cake mix (1 box)
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 2 eggs Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine yellow cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and flour until well combined. Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Roll out balls of dough and place them on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack. Serve them and enjoy!