My family just loved this Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole! It’s one of my favorite breakfast recipes. It’s super easy to make and can even be made the night before.
Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
Cinnamon rolls are a favorite at our house. What’s better than a sweet treat for breakfast, right? I made this Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole for Christmas morning, and I think it’s the only reason my kids actually sat down for 2 minutes before ripping open all the gifts! It’s so simple to put together. I ended up prepping it the night before, and just popping it in the oven the next morning. If you love breakfast casserole then make sure to check out more of my breakfast casserole recipes next!
Breakfast Casserole Recipes:
- Ham and Potato Breakfast Casserole
- The BEST Breakfast Casserole
- Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
- Three Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Muffin Tin Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole
How to make Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
You are going to start with two can of refrigerated cinnamon roll dough, and tear it into small pieces. Set the icing aside for after the casserole is finished, that is if you can keep from eating it plain! After your cinnamon roll is all ripped and placed in a casserole dish whisk your egg mix you are going to pour on top. I used 4 egg, cinnamon, vanilla, and heavy whipping cream in a separate bowl. Now just pour it all over your casserole! You can bake it right away or sit it in the fridge over night. I made mine the night before so I would’t have to worry about getting it together in the morning and all those flavors got to sit together all night and got the bread nice and soaked. Bake and then top it with icing. It was gone pretty fast so grab a piece quick!
How to make this the night before:
This is the easiest recipe to make the night before. We love serving it on Christmas morning for that reason! You just need to follow the directions and before baking cover your dish with foil and place in the fridge. Bake according to directions the next morning.
- 2 can Refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Open refrigerated cinnamon rolls and set icing aside. Rip cinnamon roll dough into small pieces and place in a greased baking dish.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, and ground cinnamon.
- Pour egg mixture over cinnamon rolls and bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly then drizzle on icing.