This Cream Cheese Sausage Casserole is so simple to make and full of flavor. The bold sausage flavor and cream cheese make the perfect pair. It's the perfect breakfast recipe.
Cream Cheese and Sausage:
I really enjoy the combination of sausage and cream cheese. I've had several recipes included a cream cheese sausage dip that is my all time favorite and a big hit at any party I bring it to!
This Cream Cheese Sausage Casserole is no different and it's so simple to make. With just a few ingredients this is a breakfast your entire family is going to love.
How to make Cream Cheese Sausage Casserole:
- I used a 9x13 casserole dish.
Step two: In a skillet cook and ground breakfast sausage. Drain grease and return to skillet. Cube cream cheese and add it to the skillet with sausage. Cook on medium/low heat until cream cheese is melted and well combined with sausage.
Step four: In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, half&half, salt, and pepper together. Pour this egg mixture into casserole dish. Bake for 25-35 minutes until eggs are cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
Breakfast Casserole Recipes:
Breakfast casseroles are the best! Here are a few more of my favorites.
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Cream Cheese Sausage Casserole
- 1 pound Ground breakfast sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 package Crescent rolls
- 8 Eggs
- ¼ cup Half and half
- ½ teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon Pepper (or to taste)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a casserole dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a skillet cook and ground breakfast sausage. Drain grease and return to skillet. Cube cream cheese and add it to the skillet with sausage. Cook on medium/low heat until cream cheese is melted and well combined with sausage.
- In your prepared casserole dish lay out crescent roll and press all seams together to make a solid layer of dough. Top with cooked sausage and cream cheese.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, half&half, salt, and pepper together. Pour this egg mix into casserole dish. Bake for 25-35 minutes until eggs are cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
Hi. How long do i cook a double recipe in a 9x13 dish
Probably only about 5-10 minutes, just to ensure the eggs are cooked. With the sausage already cooked all you have to worry about is the eggs getting done.
Can I make this the night before and bake the next morning?
Hi Kay, I don't think I would wait to bake in the morning because of the crescent dough getting to soft. I think you could bake the night before and then allow it to cool and keep it in the fridge overnight to reheat the next morning. I hope that helps and you enjoy the recipe!
Hi, I just found your site through Pinterest and a lot of your recipets look great. However, it would be helpful to show how many servings the recipes make and for the casseroles what size baking dish to use. Just my observation. I cook for a lot of people on our vacation so the servings would most definitely be helpful.
Thank you Sheri! I appreciate your suggestions. I am working through editing my recipes. I installed a new recipe box on the blog just a few months ago and woking on filling in all that info on past post. For this recipe I used a 12x9 casserole dish and it could make 8 servings. I'm so glad you found me here and hope to see you back =) If you need anything else please let me know!