This Cream Cheese Sausage Casserole is so simple to make and full of flavor. The bold sausage flavor and cream cheese make the perfect pair. It's the perfect breakfast recipe.
Cream Cheese and Sausage:
I really enjoy the combination of sausage and cream cheese. I've had several recipes included a cream cheese sausage dip that is my all time favorite and a big hit at any party I bring it to!
This Cream Cheese Sausage Casserole is no different and it's so simple to make. With just a few ingredients this is a breakfast your entire family is going to love.
How to make Cream Cheese Sausage Casserole:
- I used a 9x13 casserole dish.
Step two: In a skillet cook and ground breakfast sausage. Drain grease and return to skillet. Cube cream cheese and add it to the skillet with sausage. Cook on medium/low heat until cream cheese is melted and well combined with sausage.
Breakfast Casserole Recipes:
Breakfast casseroles are the best! Here are a few more of my favorites.
- Ham and Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Sausage Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- The Best Breakfast Casserole
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Cream Cheese Sausage Casserole
- 1 pound Ground breakfast sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 package Crescent rolls
- 8 Eggs
- ¼ cup Half and half
- ½ teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon Pepper (or to taste)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a casserole dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a skillet cook and ground breakfast sausage. Drain grease and return to skillet. Cube cream cheese and add it to the skillet with sausage. Cook on medium/low heat until cream cheese is melted and well combined with sausage.
- In your prepared casserole dish lay out crescent roll and press all seams together to make a solid layer of dough. Top with cooked sausage and cream cheese.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, half&half, salt, and pepper together. Pour this egg mix into casserole dish. Bake for 25-35 minutes until eggs are cooked through. Serve and enjoy!