Need a super easy breakfast recipe? You have come to the right place. This 3 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Bites is not only a super easy recipe but also tastes amazing!
I love breakfast food! These 3 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Bites are so simple to make and so delicious. I mean three ingredients, could you get any easier than that? With school back in session, there is just not enough time in the morning. Cereal is our go to a lot of times, but time to time I try and make a hot breakfast for the kids and the hubby before work. Luckily it only takes about 10 minutes of prep time, pop it in the oven and by the time you get everyone out of bed breakfast is ready!
Start by cooking your breakfast sausage. Once it is almost done add your cream cheese and mix it and cook until your cream cheese is melted and creamy.
I love recipes that have cream cheese like this! So yummy and really necessary for this recipe! Spreading cream cheese on uncooked crescent rolls may be a little bit of a challenge.
Roll out a crescent roll and placed it on a greased baking sheet or casserole dish. Then spoon on your sausage making sure to leave some room around the edges.
Lastly, just add the other crescent roll to the top and seal it up.
Pop it in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes! Once it’s out of the oven cut it into small squares. I used a pizza cutter and it worked perfectly!
More Recipes for YOU:
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Super easy 3 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Bites
- 1 lb Ground breakfast sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese 1 block
- 2 packages Crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Start cooking your sausage. Once cooked add cream cheese and mix together until cream cheese is melted.
- Roll out both crescent rolls. Place one on the bottom then spoon on cooked sausage and cream cheese. Place the second crescent roll on top and seal shut.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Your crescent rolls should be nice and golden brown and cooked all the way though. Cut into little squares and serve.