A simple breakfast recipe is a must. These easy 3 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Bites are easy to make and taste amazing. A breakfast my entire family loves.
Easy Breakfast Bites:
Mornings are not for me. I always thought of myself of a morning person before I had kids. Know being woken up with screaming before daylight I have come to learn I am far from a morning person. I need my coffee before I can funtion and the last thing I want to do is wake up early to make breakfast.
This is why easy breakfast reicpes like these breakfast bites make me happy. They are easy to make and I can sip on my coffee as I wake up while they bake.
How to make 3 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Bites:
Step four: Bake for 20 minutes. Your crescent rolls should be nice and golden brown and cooked all the way through. Cut into little squares and serve.
Want more awesome breakfast recipes? Try these next:
- Cream Cheese Sausage Casserole
- Bacon Breakfast Pizza
- Ham and Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
3 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Bites
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook and crumble ground sausage. Once cooked drain fat and add cream cheese and mix together until cream cheese is melted.
- Roll out both crescent rolls. Place one on the bottom of your prepepared casserole dish and seal. Spoon on cooked sausage and cream cheese. Place the second crescent roll on top and seal shut.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Your crescent rolls should be nice and golden brown and cooked all the way through. Cut into little squares and serve.
Looks yummy. Could scrambled eggs and some green onion be added on top of the sausage and cheese mix? Or would that add too much weight?
That would add some weight so I would make sure to not over fill them but it could work.