For this Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich you just need three simple ingredients and a few hours in the slow cooker. Serve it on a bun, in a wrap, or topped on a salad.
I love spicy food. I mean eating pickled jalapeños with a fork out of the jar and adding hot sauce to everything kinda love.
If you do love buffalo chicken anything like I do then you have to check out some of my other favorite buffalo chicken recipes next.
If you have love buffalo sauce make sure to check these recipes also:
- Buffalo Chicken Soup: This soup is so simple to make and has so much flavor.
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders: These sliders are perfect for game day.
- Buffalo Chicken Wings: Homemade wings are my favorite and this recipe is a winner!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip: This is a dip I have been making for years. I love it!
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Ingredients:
- Wing sauce
- Ranch seasoning
Step one: Place chicken in the slow cooker with buffalo wing sauce and ranch seasoning. Mix together well.
Step two: Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 5-6 hours or until chicken and cooked through and tender.
Use forms to shred chicken. Eat on wraps, salad, or topped on a bun.
For this recipe you can use store bought or homemade. If you want a simple homemade recipe make sure to check out mine for Homemade Buffalo Sauce.
You are going to love this Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. It's one of my all time favorites. It's not a complete meal thought yet. Here are a few of my favorite side dish recipe to serve with this meal.
Side Dish Recipes for Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich:
Slow cookers make dinner time so much better! Here are a few of my other slow cooker recipes:
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders: Sliders are one of my kids favorite foods, they love the tiny little sandwiches! These sliders are simple to make and so good.
Slow Cooker Shredded Mexican Chicken: I love this simple recipe. I can easily make it and top it on just about anything. Wraps, salads, or rice bowls!
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken: This is simple chicken recipe is my best shredded and served on rice. The entire family will love it.
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- 2 ½ pounds chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 10 oz buffalo wing sauce
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- Place chicken in the slow cooker with buffalo wing sauce and ranch seasoning. Mix together well.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 5-6 hours. Until chicken and cooked through and tender. Use forms to shred chicken. Eat on wraps, salad, or topped on a bun.