Nothing beats Homemade Buffalo Sauce. I could top this one just about any recipe or just drink it with a straw 😉
Homemade Buffalo Sauce is one of my favorites. It’s so simple to make and it taste amazing!
How to make Homemade Buffalo Sauce:
Step one: Start by melting your butter in a saucepan.
Step two: Once your melted is just about melted you can add in your Frank’s RedHot sauce and whisk together until smooth and combined.
Step three: Last season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Then serve and enjoy.
I love using this buffalo sauce for just about anything. Here are a few of my favorite recipes that I use this buffalo sauce with.
- Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- Grilled Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Baked Crispy Buffalo Wings
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Homemade Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup Frank's RedHot sauce
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add in Frank's RedHot sauce and whisk together until smooth and combined.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Serve and enjoy.