These Baked Crispy Buffalo Wings are baked in the oven and perfectly crispy. I pat them with flour and then bake until crispy. Last just brush on your favorite buffalo wing sauce and serve.
Chicken Wings are a classic snack or meal that a ton of people love! One thing about wings in restaurants, they are fried!
Deep frying wings add extra fat and cholesterol from the oil. I have found that baking chicken wings and still make amazing, crispy wings without the extra grease from frying them.
It is a better alternative in my opinion.
- Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Sauce
Step one: Preheat oven to 450 degrees then prepare a baking sheet with alumni foil and a baking rack.
Step three: Place prepared chicken onto a your baking rack. Once all chicken is coated with flour spray them all with your cooking spray.
For you buffalo chicken fans our there, here are a few more recipe you have to try:
Buffalo Chicken Dip: This dip has been a favorite of mine for years! I started making it back in high school for any and every gather or sleepover I had and still love it to this day.
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches: This recipe is so simple! It's all made in the slow cooker and then shredded and topped on some buns! You can also use it for salads or wraps, anyway you like it!
Buffalo Chicken Soup: I love soup so it only made sense to make a buffalo chicken soup. My two favorite things in one and this soup will not depend
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Baked Crispy Buffalo Wings
- 4 pounds chicken wings (thawed)
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees then prepare a baking sheet with alumni foil and a baking rack.
- Rinse then pat chicken wings dry and set aside. Whisk together flour with salt and pepper then place in a shallow bowl and roll each chicken wing in the flour.
- Place prepared chicken onto a your baking rack. Once all chicken is coated with flour spray them all with your cooking spray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Brush buffalo sauce on your fully cooked wings and allow to set for 5-8 minutes before serving.