Buffalo Chicken Dip is my all time favorite appetizer and this recipe is hands down the best way to make it. It’s simple and delicious and a really crowd pleaser.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
I’ve made buffalo chicken dip a couple hundred times. That’s no execration either! It has been my favorite snack since I was in high school (and I’m old y’all). Pretty much every football game, every party, every event that needed food this was on the table. This one that in these pictures I actually wrapped up and took to a ladies night at a friends house that night. It’s the PERFECT appetizer to take to friends.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Dip:
This recipe is so simple and you can make it as spicy or mild
Step one: Prepare a sauce pan with non stick cooking spray. Since you will be melting cheese it can get pretty messy so I have a pretty heavy hand when I am spraying this.
Step two: Over low heat melt cream cheese, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and shredded cheese and once that is melted add in chicken.
Step three: Mix together ingredients well then remove from heat. Add in sour cream and mix in well. At this time you can add in more buffalo sauce to taste.
Here are a few more of my favorite buffalo chicken recipes:
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: This one is a favorite of mine. It’s all made in the slow cooker and taste amazing.
Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza: This pizza is so easy to make and so full of flavor. I used a French load cut in half and loaded it up.
Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken: This is the best way to dress up upper basic boneless skinless chicken breast!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2-1 cup buffalo sauce (add to taste)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare a sauce pan with non stick cooking spray. Over low heat melt cream cheese, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and shredded cheese. Once melted add in chicken.
- Mix together ingredients well then remove from heat. Add in sour cream and mix in well. At this time you can add in more buffalo sauce to taste. *I prefer mine to be very spicy and we add the entire cup of sauce.