The tater tot casserole is a classic. This recipe for Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole is a new take on that classic and one my entire family loved.
Nothing beats a good casserole for dinner. This recipe was a HIT with the family. Even my husband who isn't the biggest fan of buffalo chicken flavor likes it.
Plus it's simple to put together and just pop in the oven.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole:
Step one: Get starting by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F. Then prepare a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Step two: Mix shredded chicken with sour cream, ranch dressing, cream of chicken soup, and buffalo wing sauce. Place in the bottom of your casserole dish.
- Tip: This recipe calls for already cooked and shredded chicken. Check out my recipe for all-purpose slow cooker chicken to make ahead of time and serve in several differet ways.
Step three: Top chicken with shredded cheese.
Step four: Top chicken and cheese with tater tots.
Step fiive: Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through and warm thoughout.
We love serving this casserole for dinner. Here are a few of my favorite side dishes to serve with it.
- Baked Green Beans
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegtable Casserole
- Cheesy Corn Cassserole
- Slow Cooker Green Beans
Buffalo Chicken recipes:
If you love the buffalo chicken flavor as much as I do then make sure to try out these recipes next.
- Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Slow Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- 2 ½ cups chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup (1 can)
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 22 oz tater tots (frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix shredded chicken with sour cream, ranch dressing, cream of chicken soup, and buffalo wing sauce. Place in the bottom of your casserole dish.
- Top chicken with shredded cheese.
- Top chicken and cheese with tater tots.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through and warm thoughout.
Love this recipe? Pin it!