You will be shocked at how easy these 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins are to make. Mix and bake and they are ready to serve.
My kids love muffins. It's easily their favorite breakfast and it's kind of crazy how many they can put back! Muffins are also my favorite breakfast to make ahead and freeze.
When you are baking a dozen you might as well bake 3 dozen and freeze them for the week! And when the recipe only has 2 ingredients you know you can't go wrong!
If you love easy recipe then you have to make sure to check out my recipe for Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake, it's so good! My boys are just 5 and 2 but man can they eat!
My oldest may or may not have eaten 4 muffins for breakfast. I've made several muffins in my past and these are of course the most simple recipe you will ever try! I mean they only have TWO ingredients!
What you need for these2 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins:
This recipe is so simple! I used pumpkin puree and spice cake mix. That's all! No eggs, no milk, no oil, not work! Just add these two things to a mixing bowl and whisk away! Spoon the dough into muffin tin about ¾ way full and bake. That's all! They are so yummy you could add icing to the top and make it a dessert. I mean it was made with cake mix. Sometimes cake for breakfast is a great idea and my kids agree, these 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins are a winner!
More Pumpkin Spices Recipes:
- Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake: packed with fall flavor that you are going to love.
- Spice Rice Krispies Treats: The perfect fall treat!
- Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies: Peanut butter, white chocolate, covered in pumpkin spice and sugar.
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- 15 oz Pumpkin puree
- 18 oz Spice cake mix (dry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray or cupcake liners and set aside.
- Mix your two ingredients together and place in a muffin tin ¾ the way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.