I don’t think I can explain in words how amazing these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats taste! They are simple to make and going to be your go to fall treat!
Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats
It’s fall which means everything is pumpkin spice. Everthingggg! I don’t hate it one bit! I am a pumpkin lover thought and though and will put it in everything until December! This recipe for Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats is the BEST I have tried. They can easily get to wet with the added pumpkin puree but with these special tricks you will end up with the perfect fall treat!
For these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats you will be making them like any other Rice Krispie treat: cereal, marshmallows, and butter! I just added pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice.
First you want to measure out your pumpkin puree and place it on a dry paper towel. Let it sit while you get everything else ready. This will help absorb any excess water so your treats are not to slimy or watery. While that sits add your butter to a large pan on medium heat and allow it to melt.
Once your butter is melted add the mini marshmallows and mix until they are melted. At this time you can add your pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
Once everything is well combined pour in your cereal and mix it until your cereal is evenly coated.
Pour your treats into a baking dish and use a baking spoon to press it into the pan.
Allow your treats to cool then use a butter knife to cut them into squares and enjoy!
- Pumpkin puree 1/8 cup
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Mini marshmallows 5 cups
- Pumpkin pie spice 3/4 tsp
- Rice Krispies cereal 6 cups
- Place your pumpkin puree on a paper towel and allow it to absorb some water.
- On medium heat melt butter in a large pan. Once melted add mini marshmallows and stir until melted. Now add your pumpkin puree that has been sitting on the paper towel and the pumpkin pie spice. Lastly add cereal and mix until well combined.
- Pour your treats into a baking dish. Use your spoon to press into place.
- Allow your treats to cool, cut, and enjoy!