The perfect fall breakfast. This Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Casserole is made with diced up cinnamon rolls baked in a pumpkin egg wash. It’s a must for your baking list this fall.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Casserole
This recipe quickly became a fall favorite in my house. I have been making my cinnamon roll casserole for years and we always serve it on Christmas morning. I deiced to mix it up just a little to give the recipe a fall taste. Because everything is better with pumpkin. If you love pumpkin as much as I do then make sure to check out these other recipes after this one.
- The Best Pumpkin Bread
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
How to make Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Casserole:
- Preheat your oven.
- Open refrigerated cinnamon rolls and set icing aside.
- Rip cinnamon roll dough into small pieces and place in a greased baking dish.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree.
- Pour egg mixture over cinnamon rolls and bake until fully cooked.
- Allow to cool slightly then drizzle on icing.
When using pumpkin puree you want to make sure you are not buying pumpkin pie filling. Measure out your pumpkin puree and place it on a paper towel and allow it to soak up some of the water before adding it to your casserole.
Here are a few more of my favorite sweet breakfast recipes:
Coffee Cake Muffin: Nothing goes better with your morning coffee then a coffee cake, this muffin version is a must try.
Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread: If you have any leftover refrigerated cinnamon rolls then you have to check out this recipe next.
Sugar Donut Mini Muffins: This recipe is so simple to make and one of my kids all time favorite special breakfast recipes.
- 2 cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Open refrigerated cinnamon rolls and set icing aside. Rip cinnamon roll dough into small pieces and place in a greased baking dish.
In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree.
Pour egg mixture over cinnamon rolls and bake for 30 minutes. Or until fully cooked. Allow to cool slightly then drizzle on icing.