The best simple appetizer or easy lunch recipe. We love these Bacon Ranch Pinwheels. Made with seasoned cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and fresh cooked bacon these are really a great party appetizer or lunch.
These Bacon Ranch Pinwheels are so simple to make and so delicious.
I love serving these for lunch and as an appetizer.
Either way you serve them I think you will love them.
- Cream Cheese - softened
- Ranch Seasoning
- Cheddar Cheese - shredded
- Bacon - Cooked and Crumbled - Use my Perfect Oven Baked Bacon recipe for this.
- Green Onions - diced
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Flour Tortillas - I used the large ones for this recipe.
How to make Bacon Ranch Pinwheels:
Step one: In a large mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer cream together cream cheese and ranch seasoning.
Step two: Next mix in shredded cheese and then cooked and crumbled bacon.
Step Three: When your mixture is ready go ahead and spread it evenly onto each flour tortilla then tightly roll.
Roll each in plastic wrap or foil and place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
- Tip: If you are short on time you can always skipping the chilling time. I find chilling helps the pinwheels to stay together and not unravel.
Step three: Once chilled cut into slices and serve.
- Tip: I usually cut 6-8 pinwheels from each wrap. It just depends on the size you like.
How to store leftover Pinwheels:
Pinwheels served as an appetizer hopefully go fast at your party. If you do have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight storage container in the refrigerator. If there are multiple layers of pinwheels leftover that you are storing separate the layers by wax paper in the container. When you are ready to eat the leftovers, just grab one or more from the refrigerator and enjoy.
Here are a few more of my favorite pinwheel recipes.
If you tried any of my recipes, I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1 ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 ¼ cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (diced)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 5-6 8 inch flour tortillas
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer cream together cream cheese and ranch seasoning.
- Next mix in shredded cheese and then cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Spread cream cheese mix evenly onto each flour tortilla then tightly roll. Roll each in plastic wrap or foil and place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
- Once chilled cut into ½ inch slices and serve.