These Snowmen Oreo Cookie are the perfect treat to make with the kids. My kids loved decorating and creating their very own snowman.
We love making these Snowmen Oreo Cookie. The kids love creating and making their own it's one of their favorites.
- Oreos (make sure you buy doubled stuf)
- White chocolate melting wafers (these are much easier to melt then buying white chocolate chips and taste similar.)
- Black icing
- Orange tic tac
- Tip: Melting white chocolate can be difficult which is why I prefer these melting wafers. I melt these wafers in the microwave. You can also use real white chocolate but I suggest using a double boiler to melt it.
Step two: Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Tip: Pressing your fork to far into your cookie can cause it to break. Gently press in just the tip of the fork to prevent breaking.
Step four: Place orange tic-tac onto each cookie in the center standing up.
Step five: Use your black icing to add coal eyes and mouth.
Give away as treats
Place cake pop sticks in your Oreo before dipping in chocolate. Finish decorating and once the chocolate has chilled and hardened wrap them in plastic wrap and hand them out as treats to friends, classmates, or teachers.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Snowmen Oreo Pops
- 20 cookies double stuf Oreos
- 10 oz white chocolate melting wafers
- black icing
- 20 orange tic-tacs
- Melt white chocolate melting wafers.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Gently press a fork into your Oreo and dip into the white chocolate and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Place orange tic-tac onto each cookie in the center standing up.
- Use your black icing to add cole eyes and mouth.
- Place in the frirge for 30 minutes to 1 hour until white chocolate is hardened.