White Cholocate covered Oreos decorated to look like snowmen. Great for your next Christmas party!
- 1 package Oreo Double Stuffed
- 1 bag White Chocolate Chips 12oz
- Black icing
- Orange tic-tac 1 for each snowman you make.
- Place your paper straws into your Oreo and set aside.
- Melt your white chocolate chips in a double boiler stirring frequently. Once your chips are melted remove the top bowl with melted chocolate from boiler. I added some of the hot water in the boiler to my white chocolate to make is easier to work with.
- Hold your Oreo pop over the bowl of melted white chocolate. Use a spoon to slowly pour the melted chocolate onto the Oreos until covered. Lay in a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place in the pops into the refrigerator until your chocolate has hardened.
- Use a bag for your black icing and make dots for coal eyes and mouth. Place an orange tic tac in the middle for his carrot nose.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and tie with a ribbon that has your christmas sign attached.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH