Three ingredients later and you have the best fall dessert. This super simple 3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake is full of flavor and the simplest dessert you will make this fall.
Apple desserts are my favorite. My Dutch Apple Pie is a favorite of ours. If you want an easy dessert recipe you have come to the right place. Only three easy ingredients and you get a dessert with all the yummy fall flavors. Dump cakes are one of my favorites. I'm sure you could have guest that, I love an easy recipe! I start with apple pie filling then sprinkle on dry spice cake mix. Then the butter, ¾ cup butter (about a stick and a half) melted all over the top. You want to try your best to get it evenly over the entire cake. Then bake and your cake is ready.
3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish (I used a 9X13) with non stick spray or oil and set aside. Dump apple pie filling into prepared dish and spread out evenly. Sprinkle on with dry spice cake mix. Pour butter evenly over entire cake. Bake for 30-35 minutes serve and enjoy! Optional but you can serve with whipped cream or ice cream... Or both 🙂
More Fall Recipes to try:
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake
- 2 cans Apple pie filling (21 oz each can)
- 1 box Spice cake mix (15.25 oz)
- ¾ cup Butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish (I used a 9X13) with non-stick spray or oil and set aside.
- Dump apple pie filling into prepared dish and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle on with dry spice cake mix. Pour butter evenly over the entire cake.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes serve and enjoy!Optional: Whipped cream or ice cream for topping