These Breakfast Bacon Crescent Rolls Ups are the perfect breakfast for busy mornings. Simple to make and can be eaten on the go!
I love breakfast food! I mean can you go wrong with bacon. These Breakfast Bacon Crescent Rolls Ups are so simple to make and my kids love them!
They are the perfect breakfast for busy mornings. I pop them in the oven while we get ready and if we are running behind everyone can eat them in the car.
If you love this recipe then make sure to check out all my other breakfast recipes next.
How to make Breakfast Bacon Crescent Rolls Ups:
- Preheat oven.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray then set aside.
- Cook and scramble eggs.
- Once cooked add in ½ cup shredded cheese and mix until melted.
- Roll out crescent rolls and place each of them on the baking sheet.
- To each crescent roll add cheesy eggs, 1 slice cooked bacon, and a pinch more of cheese. Roll each crescent up.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked all the way though.
Baking Time Tip:
For this recipe I gave a large gap in my baking time. Different brands will call for different oven temperatures and cooking time. Use my directions as a guide but pay attention to the instructions given on the package of crescent rolls that you buy. Since your sausage is cooked when you bake the only thing the oven does is cook the crescent rolls.
Have leftover bacon? Try these recipes next:
Mini Breakfast Pizza: This was one of my kids favorite recipes! They had fun helping me make them as well as eating them.
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Burritos: Breakfast burritos are my favorite! This simple recipe has all your favorite breakfast ingredients wrapped up in a tortilla.
Low Carb Breakfast Casserole: I skipped the potatoes and bread to make this a low carb breakfast but it's still full of flavor!
Breakfast Bacon Crescent Rolls Ups
- 8 oz crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 4 slices bacon (cooked)
- 5 large eggs
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray then set aside.
- Cook and scramble eggs. Once cooked add in ½ cup shredded cheese and mix until melted.
- Roll out crescent rolls and place each of them on the baking sheet. To each crescent roll add cheesy eggs, ½ slice cooked bacon, and a pinch more of cheese. Roll each crescent up.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes (time will vary depending on the brand you use. See how long your crescents call for and use that temp and time) Your crescent rolls should be nice and golden brown and cooked all the way though.
Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week! Enjoy your weekend and your new Red Plate!
This Bacon Roll Up is a great idea for a crowd, we will just love it! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with Full Plate Thursday. Have a great week and come back soon!
These look delicious! I know my husband would love them. Thanks for sharing on Pin It Thursday! Amy
Makes me want to go make breakfast RIGHT now! Thank you for sharing. It looks simple AND delicious. 😉
Yum, yum, and more YUM! I've got to try this!
Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate
What a YUMMY way to start any day!! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
Steph @ Three Loud Kids!
Yum, these look really delicious! I bet my kids would really like these.