- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells
- Cheeseburger Sloppy Joe
- Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadilla
How to make Cheeseburger Casserole:
Incase you have any leftover Rotini:
Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Rotini: This one is a readers favorite. It’s so simple to make and one the entire family is going to love.
Italian Sausage and Peppers with Rotini: This one is a favorite of mine. It’s loaded with peppers and onions and the sausage gives it the perfect flavor.
Creamy Italian Chicken Rotini: This recipe is also made in the slow cooker. Creamy chicken seasoned with Italian seasoning and tossed with Rotini pasta.
- 10 oz rotini noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 28 oz diced tomatoes
- Start by boiling your noodles. Meanwhile in a large skillet brown ground beef. Add garlic, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, onion, ketchup, and mustard to beef.
- Drain noodles and place in a casserole dish. Mix in diced tomatoes, ground beef, and 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese.
- Place the other 1/2 cup of cheese on top on the casserole.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until your cheese in fully melted.