This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is loaded with creamy Alfredo sauce, ranch seasoning, chicken, bacon, and baked with cheese. The perfect comfort food and a dinner that won over my entire family!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Creamy and cheesy, does comfort food get any better then that? This recipe was pretty simple and a perfect recipe for leftovers. Leftover shredded chicken or bacon from breakfast? Save it and toss it together with noodles, sauce, and cheese then dinner is ready. I took the easy way out and used a jar of Alfredo sauce instead of making it homemade. My family didn’t mind though, they ate up every last bite!
Since I used a jar of Alfredo I seasoned it with dry ranch seasoning and mixed it all with my cooked chicken, bacon, and pasta. Once I mixed it all up I added some cheese and baked! Easy right? And it’s so good, trust me! You will have to try it out.
- Rotini noodles, 8 oz (uncooked)
- Shredded chicken (fully cooked), 1 1/2 cup
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled, 1/2 cup
- Alfredo sauce, 1 can (16 oz)
- Ranch seasoning, 1 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded, 1/2 cup
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded, 1 1/2 cup
- Optional: fresh diced parsley for garnish
- Cook rotini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large casserole dish add cooked pasta, cooked and shredded chicken, and cooked and crumbled bacon. Mix together.
- Add Alfredo sauce, ranch seasoning, mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup monterey jack cheese. Mix together well. Top with remaining 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Optional: Top with fresh diced parsley for garnish.