This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is loaded with creamy Alfredo sauce, ranch seasoning, chicken, bacon, and baked with cheese. The perfect comfort food and a dinner that won over my entire family!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Creamy and cheesy, does comfort food get any better than that? This recipe was pretty simple and a perfect recipe for leftovers. Leftover shredded chicken or bacon from breakfast? Save it and toss it together with noodles, sauce, and cheese then dinner is ready. I took the easy way out and used a jar of Alfredo sauce instead of making it homemade. My family didn’t mind though, they ate up every last bite!
Since I used a jar of Alfredo I seasoned it with dry ranch seasoning and mixed it all with my cooked chicken, bacon, and pasta. Once I mixed it all up I added some cheese and baked! Easy right? And it’s so good, trust me! You will have to try it out.
This recipe is perfect with leftover chicken. I love using my chicken from my all-purpose slow cooker chicken. Make it ahead of time and use it all week long. I use it for easy wraps or salads for lunch. Then I add it to casseroles or soups for dinner.
How to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
Here are a few more of my favorite casseroles:
- Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Beef and Rice Casserole
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Ritz Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Green Bean Casserole
- 8 oz rotini
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded chicken (cooked)
- 1/2 cup Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 16 oz Alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- Optional: fresh diced parsley for garnish
- Cook rotini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large casserole dish add cooked pasta, cooked and shredded chicken, and cooked and crumbled bacon. Mix together.
- Add Alfredo sauce, ranch seasoning, mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup Monterey jack cheese. Mix together well. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Optional: Top with fresh diced parsley for garnish.