These Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll Ups are so simple to make and one of my family's favorite breakfast recipes. Bold sausage and cream cheese wrapped in a fluffy crescent roll.
You know what they say, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I'll admit it's pretty easy to just do a bowl of cereal in the morning especially when we are in a hurry to get out the door. I try my best though to have a hot breakfast 4-5 times a week. If you want more hot breakfast ideas then check out my other favorite recipes the entire family loves next.
Hot Breakfast Recipes:
- Sausage Pancake Muffins
- Sausage Gravy
- Sausage French Toast Roll Ups
- Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- The Best Breakfast Casserole
Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll-Ups Ingredients:
- Cream cheese
- Crescent Rolls
How to make Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll-Ups
- Preheat the oven.
- Cook and crumble sausage.
- Add cream cheese and cook until cream cheese is melted.
- Roll out crescent rolls and place a spoon full of cooked sausage and cream cheese into each roll and roll it up.
- Place each roll onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked all the way through.
Baking Time Tip:
For this recipe, I have a large gap in my baking time. Different brands will call for different oven temperatures and cooking times. Use my directions as a guide but pay attention to the instructions given on the package of crescent rolls that you buy. Since your sausage is cooked when you bake the only thing the oven does is cook the crescent rolls.
I served mine with fruit and coffee for Mama of course! The cream cheese really helped tame the bold sausage flavor so even my kids loved this breakfast recipe.
Freezing Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll-Ups:
These Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll Ups are so simple to make plus they make the perfect freezer breakfast. Make a double serving and freeze them for later. Once they are fully cooked allow them to cool completely. I then allowed them to all freeze on a baking sheet separate this way they don't all freeze in a big clump. Once they are all frozen separate you can toss them in a big baggy and leave them in the freezer. Pull out one or two and heat them for 1-2 minutes in the microwave.
Here are even more sausage breakfast recipes that I think you will love
3 Ingredients Sausage Breakfast Bites: I love this simple recipe. It's very similar to this one but backed different to make little breakfast bites.
Cream Cheese Sausage Casserole: I love this casserole recipe. Another simple breakfast that the entire family is going to love.
Sausage Egg Breakfast Braid: This breakfast is another easy one but it looks fancy and beautiful! We love serving it on Christmas morning!
Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll Ups
- 1 pound Ground breakfast sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 2 packages Crescent rolls (refrigerated, 8 in each)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Start cooking your sausage. Once cooked add cream cheese and mix together until cream cheese is melted.
- Roll out crescent rolls and place a spoon full of cooked sausage and cream cheese into each roll and roll it up. Place each roll onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes (time will vary depending on the brand you use. See how long your crescents call for and use that temp and time). Your crescent rolls should be nice and golden brown and cooked all the way though.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH