This super creamy and cheese Philly Cheesesteak Pasta is full of flavor! This hearty meal is one that you will want to try out soon!
Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
This recipe was a winner with my husband and I think you will enjoy it also. It’s full of flavor and so simple to make. If you want a simple and easy recipe that you and even the kids will enjoy then try this Philly Cheesesteak Pasta. To make this recipe really simple I used ground beef with peppers, onions, but skipped the mushrooms. To make this more kid friendly I added cream of mushroom soup. It gave it a great creamy texture and my kids had no idea they would be eating mushrooms! 😉
Ready to make this easy Philly Cheesesteak Pasta!
You want to start by cooking your penne according to package directions. Once it’s done drain the water and set aside. I usually just leave mine in the strainer until I am ready.
In a large pot (you want it to be large enough to add back in all your cooked pasta) add 1 tbsp olive oil and ground beef.
Cook and crumble until it’s almost cooked through and then drain fat. Add remaining 1 tbsp oil along with diced onions and bell peppers. Cook until beef is cooked and veggies are tender then add cooked pasta back to the pot and turn on low heat.
Now add in cream of mushroom, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well until noodles are coated. Last the good stuff, add the cheese and mix until melted.
I served mine with a salad and some steamed broccoli. The entire family loved it.
More Recipe for YOU:
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes: Sloppy joes are my favorite! This recipe is a spin on the classic and is so full of flavor.
Philly Cheesesteak Dip: This dip is so good! It’s one of my favorite and a recipe that you have to try.
Slow Cooker Philly Chicken Cheesesteaks: I love this simple recipe! It’s all made in the slow cooker and so full of flavor.
- 16 oz penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive Oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 2 cups bell peppers (diced)
- 10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup (1 can)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 8 sliced provolone cheese (diced)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Start by cooking your penne according to package directions. Once cooked drain and set aside.
In a large pot add 1 tablespoon olive oil and ground beef. Cook and crumble. Once it is almost cooked drain fat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil along with diced onions and bell peppers.
- Cook until beef is cooked and veggies are tender then add cooked pasta back to the pot and turn on low heat.
- Add cream of mushroom, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well until noodles are coated. Last, add cheese and mix until melted. Serve it and enjoy!