Creamy and cheesy Chicken Fajita Pasta. My two favorites coming together, Mexican and pasta combined in a flavorful cream sauce.
Chicken Fajita Pasta
My family loved Mexican food. We could eat it almost everyday of the week. I found a great new recipes to add to our Mexican food night list this, Chicken Fajita Pasta. I hope your family enjoys it as much as we did.
I mean could you get even more perfect in this dinner combination, pasta and Mexican food! Oh yes! I really don’t know what I love more about this meal though, the yummy-ness or the fact that we only had to use one dish! This stuff is awesome and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- Penne pasta, 3 cups
- Olive oil, 2 tbsp
- Onion, diced, 1 medium
- Bell pepper (assorted colors), diced, 3-4
- Garlic, minced, 2 tbsp
- Boneless skinless chicken breast, 3 large
- Fajita seasoning, 1 packet
- Heavy cream, 1/2 cup
- Ro-tel diced tomatoes and green chilies, 2 cans (drained)
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded, 1 cup
- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan. Add diced veggies and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut chicken into small cubes and place in the pan with veggies. Season with fajita seasoning.
- Add cream, ro-tel, and pasta into pan with chicken and veggies and mix well. Add in shredded cheese and mix until melted and well combined.
More Recipes for YOU: