Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your ready to make this awesome Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip that I’m sharing with you today!
Queso Blanco Dip is one of my husbands favorites. He always wants to order a side when we go out to a Mexican restaurant and was pretty excited to see it in the slow cooker on taco night! The recipe is so easy to make and makes the perfect side or topping to your family taco night!
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Homemade version of your favorite Cheese Dip from your favorite Mexican Restaurant!
- 1 lb American cheese cubed
- 8 oz Cream cheese whipped or a block works fine
- 10 oz Rotel 1 can
- 5 tbsp Milk May use more or less depending on the thickness
- 1 tbsp Optional: Cilantro (for topping)
Add cubed cheese, Rotel, and cream cheese to your slow cooker. Cook on high for 30-40 minutes.
- Add milk 1 tbsp at a time while mixing until you have reached your desired consistency.
Serve with chips or on tacos and enjoy! Optional, add some cilantro to the top when serving.