Need a super easy dip recipe that's ready in minutes! Look for further, this Cheesy Spinach Dip is simple to make and taste amazing! Perfect for your next party or family game night!
Dips are the best for Parties!
Warm dips are one of my favorite foods! I don't think I've met a warm dip that I didn't like.
When the ingredients are mostly cheese you know the recipe is going to be a winner! It's the perfect dip for a party and can be served with so many different things.
How to make Cheesy Spinach Dip:
In a skillet over medium heat add cream cheese, sour cream, and all other shredded cheese.
Stir until cheese has started to melt.
Squeeze thawed frozen spinach of any excess water and add to melted cheese.
Add all seasoning stirring constantly until all ingredients are well combined.
What to serve with Cheesy Spinach Dip:
- Tortilla chips
- Crusty bread
- Raw veggies
Leftover spinach? Try these recipes next:
Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip: This simple dip recipe is one of my favorites, anything with bacon is easily a favorite.
Sausage and Spinach Stuffed Shells: This simple dinner recipe is full of flavor and one your entire family is going to love.
Blueberry Spinach Smoothie: This easy smoothie recipe is perfect for a quick breakfast.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Cheesy Spinach Dip
- 8 oz Cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 10 oz Frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- In a skillet over medium heat add cream cheese, sour cream, and all other shredded cheese. Stir until cheese has started to melt.
- Squeeze thawed frozen spinach of any excess water and add to melted cheese. Add all seasoning stirring constantly until all ingredients are well combined.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, raw veggies, or bread.