This Cheesy Taco Pasta is SO simple to make and SO delicious! With just 5 ingredients this recipe is made in less than 30 minutes and one that your entire family will love.
It's Taco Tuesday every day in my house!
If you have been around my blog for know then you know how much I love taco, taco anything!
I've made so many fun different tacos meals and since the kids even love tacos I'm not stopping anytime soon! This recipe for Cheesy Taco Pasta is so simple is embarrassing.
I only used 5 ingredients and it took me just under 30 minutes to make it. It doesn't get much better than that!
How to make Cheesy Taco Pasta:
Step one: Get started by preparing the rotini pasta to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Tip: This recipe works well with just about any pasta. If you have another type on hand feel fresh to use that instead.
Step three: Add 1 ½ cup cheese to pot and mix until melted. Remove pot from heat and add remaining cheese to the top and allow to melt. Serve and enjoy!
Here are even more recipes I think you should try out next:
Taco Pasta Salad: This recipe is so simple to make and the perfect side dish! Or toss it with some grilled chicken for a complete meal. Either way, I think you are going to love it.
One Pan Taco Pasta: Fewer dishes is always a winner in my house! Which is why I love this simple one-pot meal.
Chicken Fajita Pasta: Two of my all-time favorites coming together in this meal. Fajitas and pasta, doesn't get much better than that.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Cheesy Taco Pasta
- 8 oz Rotini
- 1 pound Ground beef
- ½ cup water
- 1 oz Taco seasoning
- 1 ½ cups Salsa
- 2 cups Shredded mexican cheese (divided)
- Prepare rotini pasta to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot cook and crumble ground beef until fully cooked. Drain fat as need.
- Add taco seasoning and water to the cooked ground beef. Mix together and cook until water is gone.
- Add cooked pasta to pot with cooked and seasoned ground beef along with salsa and mix well.
- Add 1 ½ cup cheese to pot and mix until melted. Remove pot from heat and add remaining cheese to the top and allow to melt. Serve and enjoy!