This Cheesy Taco Pasta is SO simple to make and SO delicious! With just 5 ingredients this recipe is made in less than 30 minutes and one that your entire family will love.
It's Taco Tuesday every day in my house!
If you have been around my blog for know then you know how much I love taco, taco anything!
I've made so many fun different tacos meals and since the kids even love tacos I'm not stopping anytime soon! This recipe for Cheesy Taco Pasta is so simple is embarrassing.
How to make Cheesy Taco Pasta:
I only used 5 ingredients and it took me just under 30 minutes to make it. It doesn't get much better than that!
Boil your noodles, cook your meat, then mix all your remaining ingredients in with the noodles and meat!
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Mexican Cheese (divided in half)
Step One: Get started by preparing the rotini pasta to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Tip: This recipe works well with just about any pasta. If you have another type on hand feel fresh to use that instead.
Step Two: In a large pot cook and crumble ground beef until fully cooked. Drain fat then return to stove top and season with taco seasoning and water.
Step Three: Add cooked pasta to pot with cooked and seasoned ground beef along with salsa and mix well.
Step Four: Add 1 ½ cup cheese to pot and mix until melted. Remove pot from heat and add remaining cheese to the top and allow to melt. Serve and enjoy!
Tools you need to make this pasta:
Most of you know that I love to use one tool for most of my meals. I love One Pot meals or things in my Slow Cooker. This meal is only two items so it still fits my bill of easy to make and easy to clean up!
- Large Pot for the pasta.
- Large Skillet for the ground beef, and large enough to add the noodles once they are cooked.
Use Homemade Taco Seasoning if you would like!
I use taco seasoning all the time, and because of that I love to have my own made and on hand. You can find my Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe by clicking the link!
Storing the leftovers:
This classic meal, which is thousand times better than those boxed Hamburger Helpers makes are large portion, so lunch for the next couple of days is already made!
Once the meal has fully cooled store in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 5-7 days.
Just scoop out what you want to eat and microwave for about 1.5-2 minutes to reheat.
Add some extra shredded cheese on top before microwaving for some extra cheesiness!
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Cheesy Taco Pasta
- 8 oz Rotini
- 1 pound Ground beef
- ½ cup water
- 1 oz Taco seasoning
- 1 ½ cups Salsa
- 2 cups Shredded mexican cheese (divided)
- Prepare rotini pasta to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot cook and crumble ground beef until fully cooked. Drain fat as need.
- Add taco seasoning and water to the cooked ground beef. Mix together and cook until water is gone.
- Add cooked pasta to pot with cooked and seasoned ground beef along with salsa and mix well.
- Add 1 ½ cup cheese to pot and mix until melted. Remove pot from heat and add remaining cheese to the top and allow to melt. Serve and enjoy!