My all time favorite soup recipe that you are going to LOVE! Taco Soup, filled with all your taco favorites this one is a must try.
Anything taco is going to me my favorite! I love the bold taste in Mexican style food, and could eat it every single day and never get tired of it! I have so many yummy taco recipes on my blog that I’ve made in several different forms. So many ways to eat taco food so little time! If you love tacos as much as me you are going to really love this simple taco soup recipe. A few of my favorites that you must try, taco pizza, taco stuffed baked potatoes, and of course taco pot pie. I love taking everyday recipes and making them taco flavor! If I have to pick my favorite though it would most defiantly be this soup.
I start with a big soup pot and cook and crumble my ground beef. Once cooked drain the fat and return in to the stove top. Next I just add drained corn, salsa, green chilies, and drained black beans. I then season it with taco seasoning and ranch seasoning. Yep just dry ranch seasoning it gives the soup the best flavor. Add your broth and then it’s time to cook! Simple right? My favorite kind of recipe. I topped mine off sour cream, shredded cheese, and crunchy tortilla chips. This soup recipe even won over my picky eater! I think the sour cream really helped though, he loves his sour cream.
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- Ground beef, 1 lb
- Corn, 1 can (15 oz)
- Salsa, 2 cups
- Green chilies, 2 small cans (9 oz)
- Black beans, 1 can (15 oz)
- Taco seasoning, 2 tbsp
- Dry Ranch mix, 1 1/2 tbsp
- Beef broth, 2 1/2 cups
- Optional for topping: Sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, cilantro.
- In a large pot cook ground beef, crumbling and stir occasionally until browned. Drain fat and return to stove top.
- Add corn, salsa, chilies, black beans, taco seasoning, dry ranch mix and mix together well.
- Pour in beef broth and allow to simmer on medium/low for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve and top with optional toppings.
More Recipes for YOU: