This simple One-Pan Taco Pasta means fewer dishes for you after dinner and a happy family during dinner. Just add a few ingredients to a pot and 15 minutes later dinner is ready, it's that easy.
Taco recipes are my all-time favorite! I have so many on my blog most of my readers know how obsessed I am. It all started with my Taco Soup recipe.
It's been a reader's favorite for years so I thought that you all must love tacos just as much as me. Kindred spirits you could say.
So here you are my friends, another awesome taco recipe that I think you will love.
How to make One Pan Taco Pasta:
This recipe is super easy to make, and the best thing is it is all made in one pot. Easy cleanup for this easy dinner.
Start by cooking your ground beef in a large pot. Then add in all your other ingredients and cook.
Once everything is cooked and the noodles are done, top with cheese and melt it. Once the cheese is melted you are ready to serve!
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Elbow Macaroni
- Shredded Taco Cheese Blend
- Fresh Diced Cilantro - used for garnish
Step one: Start by preparing a large deep skillet or a shallow pot with nonstick cooking spray or oil over medium heat.
- Tip: You just want to make sure whatever pot or skillet you are using can fit your pasta in it. This way the recipe stays one pan, and you have fewer dishes to do in the end.
Step two: Now that your skillet is hot add ground beef and cook and crumble. Then drain fat and return to the stovetop.
Step three: Season beef with taco seasoning. Add in the water, salsa, and macaroni. Bring to a boil then stir, cover, and reduce heat.
Cook this until your pasta is tender and cooked through. Remove from heat and mix in shredded cheese.
Step four: Last top your taco pasta with the remaining cheese. Place the lid back on the pot to allow the cheese to melt. Serve and enjoy!
Optional Step: You can top this with fresh diced cilantro or sour cream.
How to store this recipe:
Store this recipe in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 7-10 days. This recipe can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Reheat this back in the large pot. Add some beef broth or water just to loosen everything up a little. Melt more cheese into it once it's warm as well.
Try some more One-Pot Meals:
Here are even more simple meals made in one pot.
One-Pot America Goulash: Goulash is a family favorite and makes it in one pot and less clean-up is my favorite.
One-Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice: This simple dish is one of my favorites. Chicken, cheese, and broccoli!
One-Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole: A casserole all made in one pot and full of flavor.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
One Pan Taco Pasta
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 oz Taco seasoning package
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Salsa
- 8 oz Elbow macaroni
- 1 ½ cups Shredded taco blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon Fresh diced cilantro (optional garnish)
- Prepare a large deep skillet or pot with nonstick cooking spray or oil over medium heat. Add ground beef and cook and crumble. Once cooked drain fat and return to the stovetop.
- Season beef with taco seasoning. Add in the water, salsa, and macaroni. Bring to a boil then stir, cover, and reduce heat. Allow to cook for 12-15 minutes or until pasta is tender and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and mix in 1 cup of cheese. Add remaining cheese. Add remaining ½ cup of cheese and place lid back on pot to allow the cheese to melt. Serve and enjoy!