This simple One-Pan Taco Pasta means fewer dishes for you after dinner and a happy family during dinner. Just add a few ingredients to a pot and 15 minutes later dinner is ready, it's that easy.
Taco recipes are my all-time favorite! I have so many on my blog most of my readers know how obsessed I am. It all started with my Taco Soup recipe. It's been a reader's favorite for years so I thought that you all must love tacos just as much as me. Kindred spirits you could say. So here you are my friends, another awesome taco recipe that I think you will love.
One Pan Taco Pasta Instructions:
Step one: Start by preparing a large deep skillet or a shallow pot with nonstick cooking spray or oil over medium heat.
- Tip: You just want to make sure whatever pot or skillet you are using can fit your pasta in it. This way the recipe stays one pan and you have fewer dishes to do in the end.
Step two: Now that your skillet is hot add ground beef and cook and crumble. Then drain fat and return to the stovetop.
Step three: Season beef with taco seasoning. Add in the water, salsa, and macaroni. Bring to a boil then stir, cover, and reduce heat. Cook this until your pasta is tender and cooked through. Remove from heat and mix in shredded cheese.
Step four: Last top your taco pasta with the remaining cheese. Place the lid back on the pot to allow the cheese to melt. Serve and enjoy!
You can top this with fresh diced cilantro or sour cream. Here are a few other dishes you can serve on the side of this recipe.
A great Side dish serving option:
- Parmesan Garlic Skillet Green Beans
- Black Bean Hummus
- Cheesy Corn Casserole
- Homemade Salsa
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
More One-Pot Meals:
Here are even more simple meals made in one pot.
One-Pot America Goulash: Goulash is a family favorite and makes it in one pot and less clean up is my favorite.
One-Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice: This simple dish is one of my favorites. Chicken, cheese, and broccoli!
One-Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole: A casserole all made in one pot and full of flavor.
One Pan Taco Pasta
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 oz Taco seasoning package
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Salsa
- 8 oz Elbow macaroni
- 1 ½ cups Shredded taco blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon Fresh diced cilantro (optional garnish)
- Prepare a large deep skillet or pot with nonstick cooking spray or oil over medium heat. Add ground beef and cook and crumble. Once cooked drain fat and return to the stovetop.
- Season beef with taco seasoning. Add in the water, salsa, and macaroni. Bring to a boil then stir, cover, and reduce heat. Allow to cook for 12-15 minutes or until pasta is tender and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and mix in 1 cup of cheese. Add remaining cheese. Add remaining ½ cup of cheese and place lid back on pot to allow the cheese to melt. Serve and enjoy!