Cooked in the slow cooker and making your house smell just like fall! There is nothing more perfect for fall then this Slow Cooker Apple Cider.
Slow Cooker Apple Cider
Warm apple cider on a cool fall day, leaves falling, wind blowing, does anything sound more perfect then that? I love fall and pretty much everything about it. I try and cram in as much fall fun as I can in the few short months before I am in Christmas mode. Pumpkin patches, hay rides, and of course apple picking. Going to our local orchard and picking apples is one of my favorite fall activities.
- Dutch Apple Pie Bars
- Apple Pie Dip
- Slow Cooker Applesauce
- Mini Dutch Apple Pie
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Dutch Apple Pie
- Apple Bread
How to make Slow Cooker Apple Cider:
- Core, peel, and dice apples.
- Place them in a slow cooker.
- Add water and seasonings.
- Cook until apples are tender.
- Mash apples and continue to cook.
- Strain before serving .
Here are more slow cooker fall recipes that I think you would love:
Slow Cooker Beef Stew: The classic fall recipes and one that will warm your heart!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili: It’s not fall without PUMPKIN! This recipe is a must try.
Slow Cooker Tomato Soup: I always am making soup in the fall and this tomato soup is my all time favorite.
- 8 Gala apples
- 10 cups Water
- 4 sticks Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- Core, peel, and dice apples and place them in a slow cooker. Add water along with cinnamon, cloves, and all spice. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 4-5 hours. Cook until apples are tender.
Add brown sugar then mash apples and continue to cook on for 1-2 hours on low. Strain before serving .