Simple Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders are the perfect appetizer or easy dinner recipe. Topped with a homemade coleslaw these are a must-try. These will be perfect for putting in the crockpot Sunday morning before cheering on your favorite team!
Picking the best party food!
When preparing food for a party I love making things small so everyone can try a little bit of everything. A football game, birthday party, family get together, any event sliders are the perfect way to go. We even love to serve these for a quick dinner and my kids love them. I have several slider recipes on the blog so after you make these make sure to try those out next.
How to make Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders:
Place chicken in your slow cooker along with bbq sauce and chicken broth.
Cook until chicken is cooked through and tender. Use a fork to shred chicken.
Once the chicken is cooked prepare your coleslaw. Serve bbq chicken and coleslaw on your slider bun and enjoy.
What to serve with Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders:
- Garlic Roasted Green Beans
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Roasted Ranch Potatoes
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Have left over bbq sauce? Try these recipes next:
Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Pulled Pork: I love a good slow cooker meal. This simple pork recipe only takes a few ingredients and is full of flavor.
Honey BBQ Chicken Bites: This is one of my favorite ways to make chicken! My kids love them as well and they are ones you have to try.
BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza: Skip the dough, this pizza is loaded with flavor and baked on a loaf of French bread.
Or try these other great Slider Recipes:
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders
- 1 pound Chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¾ cup Chicken broth
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 16 oz Coleslaw mix
- 8 Slider buns
- Place chicken in your slow cooker along with bbq sauce and chicken broth. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours until chicken is cooked through and tender. Use a fork to shred chicken.
- Once the chicken is cooked prepare your coleslaw. In a mixing bowl whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar. Once well-combined add in coleslaw mix and mix until evenly coated.
- Serve bbq chicken and coleslaw on your slider bun and enjoy.