Simple Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders are the perfect appetizer or easy dinner recipe. Topped with a homemade coleslaw these are a must-try. These will be perfect for putting in the crockpot Sunday morning before cheering on your favorite team!
Picking the best party food!
When preparing food for a party I love making things small so everyone can try a little bit of everything. A football game, birthday party, family get-together, any event sliders are the perfect way to go.
We even love to serve these for a quick dinner and my kids love them. I have several slider recipes on the blog so after you make these make sure to try those out next.
How to make Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders:
As you all know slow cooker recipes are one of my specialties. Throw some chicken breasts in the slow cooker and add you sauce and broth. Allow to cook for
- Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
- BBQ Sauce
- Chicken Broth
- Lemon Juice
- Coleslaw Mix
- Slider Buns
Step 1: Place chicken in your slow cooker along with BBQ Sauce and chicken broth.
Step 2: Cook until chicken is cooked through and tender. Use a fork to shred chicken.
Step 3: Once the chicken is cooked prepare your coleslaw. Serve BBQ chicken and coleslaw on your slider bun and enjoy.
What to Serve with Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders:
- Garlic Roasted Green Beans - Crispy and delicious and one of the best ways to make green beans. These Baked Garlic Green Beans are simple to make and gives a new taste to your favorite vegetable.
- Taco Pasta Salad - Seasoned with taco seasonings this Easy Taco Pasta Salad is the perfect summertime side dish. It's filled with green onions, bell peppers, corn, Mexican shredded cheese, and completely delicious!
- Sweet Potato Fries - These Sweet Potato Fries make the perfect side dish! Baked with the perfect seasonings and served with ketchup. I couldn't think of anything better.
- Roasted Ranch Potatoes - Seasoned with ranch and roasted in the oven these Roasted Ranch Potatoes make the perfect side dish to any meal.
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad - The only dish to bring to this year's BBQ or pool party! This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is so easy to make and a real crowd pleaser!
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders
- 1 pound Chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¾ cup Chicken broth
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 16 oz Coleslaw mix
- 8 Slider buns
- Place chicken in your slow cooker along with bbq sauce and chicken broth. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours until chicken is cooked through and tender. Use a fork to shred chicken.
- Once the chicken is cooked prepare your coleslaw. In a mixing bowl whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar. Once well-combined add in coleslaw mix and mix until evenly coated.
- Serve bbq chicken and coleslaw on your slider bun and enjoy.
Leave a Reply