Crispy and delicious and one of the best ways to make green beans. These Baked Garlic Green Beans are simple to make and gives a new taste to your favorite vegetable.
Is it just me or do green beans get a bad rep? Most people I know (including my kids) green beans are there least favorite vegetable. They are actually one of my favorites! I was such a picky eater when I was younger but believe it or not, always loved green beans. It was actually my mother in law who taught me to make my Parmesan Garlic Skillet Green Beans. This recipe is just as crispy and tastes so good, it may be tired with my skillet green beans. If you love green beans then you will have to try them both! Here are some great recipes to make as a meal with your green beans.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- Garlic Butter Chicken Breast
- Brown Sugar Chicken Breast
- Bacon Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Making Baked Garlic Green Beans:
I love making my green beans in the oven. I toss them with oil and then season them with garlic, salt, and then pepper. I love how simple this recipe is and it makes the perfect side dish recipe.
Step one: Start by preheating your and then prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place green beans on a baking sheet.
Pour olive oil over green beans, garlic powder, and sprinkle on salt and pepper. Use a spatula to mix until green beans are evenly coated.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked. Serve and enjoy!
Can I use frozen green beans:
If you are using frozen green beans you will want to allow them to sit out or rise with lukewarm water and pat dry. I suggest 10-15 minutes for baking. Frozen and thawed green beans will take close to 10 while fresh green beans could take 15.
Do you love green beans as much as I do? Check out these recipes next:
- Slow Cooker Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Garlic Asain Green Beans
- Chicken and Green Bean Casserole
- Skillet Green Beans
- Roasted Ranch Green Beans
Baked Garlic Green Beans
- 1 pound Green Beans
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place green beans on a baking sheet (if using frozen green beans allow to sit out or rise with lukewarm water and pat dry)
- Pour olive oil over green beans, garlic powder, and sprinkle on salt and pepper. Use a spatula to mix until green beans are evenly coated.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked. Serve and enjoy!