These simple and tasty Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders are a family favorite. We love serving them with ranch for dipping, because the more ranch the better!
Chicken tenders have always been a favorite of mine and I'm sure it's no surprise they re a favorite of my kids also. Plus I serve them with even more ranch for dipping and my kids will eat just about anything if I let them dip it in ranch 😉
We served ours with a salad but here are a few more ideas for serving.
Side dish recipe ideas:
- Cheesy Corn Casserole
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Fries
- Roasted Green Beans and Potatoes
- Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
How to make Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders:
Let's start by preheating our oven 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and set aside. Now you want to prepare your bowls to coat your chicken tenders. In your first bowl add flour, salt, and ranch seasoning. In your second bowl whisk together egg and buttemilk. In the third bowl add panko bread crumbs. Place each chicken tender in each bowl and repeat until all chicken is coated. Last brush chicken tenders with oil and bake.
Can I use regular breadcrumbs instead of panko?
Panko breadcrumbs give the chicken tenders and extra crunch but regular breadcrumbs can be used in there place. Since we are baking and not deep frying these tenders make sure to brush your tenders with oil not matter the type of breadcrumbs you are using to keep your chicken tenders from getting dry.
Have leftovers ranch seasoning? Try these recipe next:
Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball: This is one of my favorite cheeseball recipes! Its so simple to make and a real crowd pleaser.
Ranch Chicken Tacos: Ranch and tacos, two of my favorites in one dish.
Roasted Ranch Potatoes: One of the easiest side dish recipes to make and taste so good!
Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 oz Ranch Seasoning 1 packet
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 large Egg
- ¼ cup Buttermilk
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs 1 cup
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare your bowls to coat your chicken tenders. In your first bowl add flour, salt, and ranch seasoning. In your second bowl whisk together egg and buttemilk. In the third bowl add panko bread crumbs.
- Start by placing your tenders in the first bowl with flour and coat. Next into the eggs. Shake off any excess and then coat in bread crumbs. Place your coated chicken tender on your prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all chicken is coated.
- Brush chicken tenders with oil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked, turning half way through cooking time to brush with oil again.