Creamy and delicious! This Cheesy Corn Casserole is going to soon be your favorite side dish.
Cheesy Corn Casserole
Anything with that is made with melted cheese is going to be good! My entire family loves cheese in all different forms. It was actually pretty hard to put this meal together without little fingers reaching for shredded cheese and sticking their fingers in the cream cheese. When cooking with cheese the family is usually banded from the kitchen otherwise we would have not cheese left to cook with!
This may just be the best way to eat corn and would make the perfect side dish for thanksgiving!
Time to get cooking your Cheesy Corn Casserole.
You want to start by melting your cream cheese and butter with a little milk. Once it’s nice and creamy you can add your corn. I added green chilies to mine but this is optional.
Scoop it into a casserole dish and top with cheese. Bake it for about 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Before serving allow to sit for 5-10 minutes to cool. This will also help your casserole to set a little and not be to watery.
(this post contains affiliate links, learn more about that here)
Shop This Recipe:
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- Butter, 4 tbsp
- Cream cheese, 8 oz
- Milk, 1/3 cup
- Corn, 2 cans (about 30 oz)
- Green chilies, 1 small can (4.5 oz)
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Pepper, 1/4 tsp
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded, 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a pot melt butter and cream cheese with milk. Stir and cook until smooth. Drain can corned then add corn, green chilies, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Pour your cheesy corn into a casserole dish and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
- Allow to cool for 8-10 minutes then serve.
What’s for dinner?
I’m sure you have been asked or asked yourself this question more then once.
In this Family Friendly Dinner Recipe E-Cookbook you will find 31 awesome recipes that you are sure to love! It also included 4 weeks of printable menu plans and shopping list! Yes shopping list. No work for you! Learn More Here, Family Friendly Dinner Recipes.