Shredded cheddar, ranch seasoning, and bacon! You can't go wrong with this Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball. It's simple to make and a real crowd-pleaser.
It doesn't matter what time of event or party we are hosting you will always find a cheeseball being served! My mom had one for every party and even as an appetizer on Christmas. They are my husband's favorite and anytime we plan an event his one request is a cheeseball! This Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball is one of my favorites and one that I think you will love also.
Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball Instructions:
This recipe is so easy and SO good! All you need to do it in a large bowl mix together cream cheese and dry ranch package. Add your shredded cheese, green onions, and bacon and mix well and then shape into a ball. Chill for 1-2 hours to firm. Serve with crackers.
More of my Favorite Appetizers:
- Meatball Italian Sliders
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Fiesta Taco Dip
More cheese ball recipes for you to try!
Ham and Pineapple Cheeseball: This sweet and savory cheese ball is the perfect combination
Pepperoni Cheeseball: An easy cheese ball recipe that you and your guest are going to love.
Bacon Ranch Cheeseball: Everything is better with bacon especially when you add it to your favorite appetizer!
Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball
- 16 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 packet Dry ranch seasoning
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup Green onion (diced)
- 1 cup Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese and dry ranch package.
- Add your shredded cheese, green onions, and bacon and mix well and then shape into a ball.
- Chill for 1-2 hours to firm. Serve with crackers.