This sweet and savory cheese ball is the perfect combination. I served my Ham and Pineapple Cheese Ball at our last get together and everyone loved it.
Ham and Pineapple Cheese Ball
Any party we have my husband request a cheese ball. I usually make him a classic cheese ball but also love trying new now like this Ham and Pineapple Cheese Ball. My husband loves ham and pineapple, yes every on pizza (gross). I knew that this recipe would but a hit with him. It has some sweet pineapple but the savory taste of ham. The perfect combo!
How to make Ham and Pineapple Cheese Ball:
Time to get making this cheese ball! You want to start with clean hands because the easiest way to make this is with your bare hands. You want to start by adding the cream cheese, crushed pineapples, sliced ham. powder sugar, green onions, and 1/4 cup crushed pecans into a large bowl.
Use your hands to mix it well together. Once it is mixed well form it into a ball. Now ball and place on a plate with remaining crushed pecans and coat cheese ball with crushed pecans. Place in the fridge to chill. I think that it tastes best and serves better this way but you can use your judgment on how long you want it chilled for.
Now serve with crackers or pretzels and enjoy.
If you love cheese ball as much as I do then you have to check these out!
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball: A cheese ball with ranch flavor and loaded with bacon! I mean does it get any better than that.
Pepperoni Cheese Ball: This recipe is so easy to make and so full of flavor. Perfect for game day!
Cheddar Ranch Cheese Ball: I’m a big cheese fan! I loaded this cheese ball with shredded cheddar and it’s one of my all time favorites.
- 12 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 8 oz crushed pineapple (drained well)
- 3 tablespoons deli ham (diced)
- 2 tablespoons powder sugar
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1 cup pecans (crushed / divided 1/4 and 3/4)
- Add cream cheese, crushed pineapples, sliced ham. powder sugar, green onions, and 1/4 cup crushed pecans into a large bowl. Mix well with hands.
- Form into a ball and place on a plate with remaining crushed pecans. Coat cheese ball with crushed pecans. Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with crackers or pretzels.