This sweet and savory cheese ball s the perfect combination. I served my Ham and Pineapple Cheese Ball at our last get together and everyone loved it.
Ham and Pineapple Cheese Ball
Any party we have my husband request a cheese ball. I usually make him a classic cheese ball but also love trying new now like this Ham and Pineapple Cheese Ball. My husband loves ham and pineapple, yes every on pizza (gross). I new that this recipe would but a hit with him. It has some sweet pineapple but the savory taste of ham. The perfect combo!
Time to get making this cheese ball! You want to start with clean hands because the easiest way to make this is with your bare hands. You want to start by adding the cream cheese, crushed pineapples, sliced ham. powder sugar, green onions, and 1/4 cup crushed pecans into a large bowl. Use your hands to mix it well together. Once it is really mixed form it into a ball. Now ball and place on a plate with remaining crushed pecans and coat cheese ball with crushed pecans. Place in the fridge to chill. I think that it taste best and serves better this way but you can use your judgement on how long you want it chilled for. Now serve with crackers or pretzels and enjoy.
- Cream cheese, 12 oz (1 1/2 packages)
- Pineapple, crushed, 8 oz (1 small can)
- Ham, deli, sliced, 3 tbsp
- Powder sugar, 2 tbsp
- Green onions, 2 tbsp
- Pecans, crushed, 1 cup (divided 1/4 and 3/4)
- Add cream cheese, crushed pineapples, sliced ham. powder sugar, green onions, and 1/4 cup crushed pecans into a large bowl. Mix well with hands.
- Form into a ball and place on a plate with remaining crushed pecans. Coat cheese ball with crushed pecans. Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with crackers or pretzels.
More Recipes you may like:
I hope you love this recipe just as much as we did!