An easy classic cheese ball recipe that you and your guests are going to love. This simple Pepperoni Cheese Ball is easy to put together and tastes amazing.
We love serving Cheese Ball at parties and get togethers. Every holiday party or game night you will find one on the table. Today I want to share one of my favorites, this easy Pepperoni Cheese Ball.
I think it is the perfect snack for the upcoming super bowl. It is a classic cheese ball recipe that has pepperoni added to it! Each year Chad and I have hosted a party to watch the game.
Game day food is the best like chili, wings, dips, and cheese balls. Food that you can eat with just one hand taste so much better! =)
How to make a Pepperoni Cheese Ball:
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Form into a ball and place on a plate.
- Chill in the fridge.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy.
Enjoy this Pepperoni Cheeseball Recipe!
I know my family loves Cheeseball recipes. I hope your family does too! I know a classic cheeseball with beef is whatever everyone goes with, but try it with Pepperoni! I think this will be the best pepperoni cheeseball you have ever tried!
Cheese Ball Recipes:
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Pepperoni Cheese Ball
- 16 oz Cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese (graded)
- ¼ cup Green onion (diced)
- 5 oz Mini pepperoni slices (divided)
- To a mixing bowl add cream cheese, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, green onions, and ½ of the mini pepperoni slices. Mix until well combined.
- Form into a ball and place the remaining mini pepperoni slices around the cheeseball. Place on a plate and into the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and serve with crackers and enjoy.
Leave a Reply