An easy cheese ball recipe that you and your guest are going to love. This simple Pepperoni Cheese Ball is easy to put together and taste amazing.
Pepperoni Cheese Ball
We love serving Cheese Ball at parties and get togethers. Every holiday party or game night you will find one on the table. Today I want to share one of my favorites, this easy Pepperoni Cheese Ball. I think it is the perfect snack for the upcoming super bowl. Each year Chad and I have hosted a party to watch the game. Game day food is the best, chili, wings, dips, and cheese ball. Food that you can eat with just hand taste so much better! =)
Cheese Ball Recipes:
How to make a Pepperoni Cheese Ball:
- All all ingredients into a mixing bowl Mix until well combined.
- Form into a boll and place on a plate.
- Chill in the fridge.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy.
More recipes incase you have leftover pepperoni!
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole: I love this super simple casserole recipe! It’s a family favorite for sure.
Pizza Quesadilla: This is an easy dinner or yummy lunch! If you have leftover pepperoni then make sure to try this one next.
Pizza Mac and Cheese: This recipe contains my kids to favorite recipes into one. They LOVE it!
- 16 oz Cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese (graded)
- 10 oz Mini pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup Green onion (diced)
All all ingredients into a mixing bowl Mix until well combined. Form into a boll and place on a plate and into the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
Serve with crackers and enjoy.