Toss this super simple Slow Cooker Cream Corn in the slow cooker and it’s ready to pair perfectly with any meal.
Side dishes in the slow cooker are the best! I love tossing them in there and not having to worry about it until dinner time. This Slow Cooker Cream Corn is the best way to make corn, so simple to make, and of course, taste amazing. I, of course, made this for Thanksgiving and have it on the menu for this year again. I know this is not the traditional way to make cream corn but when making it in the slow cooker I find using cream cheese gave it a great creamy texture and an awesome flavor.
Making Slow Cooker Cream Corn:
I said above this is not the traditional way to make a creamed corn but this recipe is amazing and you have to try it. Here is what you need:
- Cream Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
All you need to do for this recipe is to add everything to your slow cooker. Allow it to cook and then give it a good mix. You can now add more salt and pepper to taste if needed.
For this recipe, I used frozen corn. If you want to use can then drain the corn and only allow it to cook for an hour or until all your cream cheese is melted.
I love making my side dishes in the slow cooker! Here are a few more of my favorites for you to try:
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Sour Cream and Ranch Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
Slow Cooker Cream Corn
- 16 oz frozen corn
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker and mix. Cook on slow for 2-3 hours stirring again halfway through. Serve warm and enjoy.